Chapter 8 : Why you?

The next day. Takero came to the Cafe. While Makoto is still at home.

Maiko : What happen? 

Takero : Huh? Nothing. 

Maiko : Want to hear a story?

Takero : Eh? But aren't you working?

Maiko : Well there are 3 new workers here. It's my break time anyway.

Takero : Ohh...

Maiko : You know he's been always working hard to be a Pastry chef.

Takero : ......

Maiko : and That's what make him a Number One. *smiles*

Takero : What do you mean?

Maiko : He's been like a hard working person you know. I feel like He wants to be a number one Pastry chef in Japan. People really likes his desserts. But then the taste of his dessert it changes something like he wants to give up. But Im not really sure about it.

Takero : *Wide eyes* I'll order his dessert!

Maiko : Eh? But I thought you-

Takero : I'm going to taste it!

Maiko : Oh Ohh ok.

Maiko gives one of Makoto's dessert and When Takero taste it.

Takero : ( This isn't the taste that he baked before. ) Thanks for the food. *gives the money and run away*

Maiko : Oh-OOii !!

Goes the work and finding Keiko.

Takero : Give me the key of your home.

Keiko : Eh? For what? 

Takero : Just take my replacement for awhile. I have to talk to Makoto.

Keiko : Eh?  Ahh.. Ohh..ok *gives the key*

Takero : Thanks *Runs away as fast as he can*

Goes to Makoto's home.

*Opens the door*

Makoto : ( That's probably Keiko I should better pretend to be asleep)

*Walks closer to Makoto*

Takero : Makoto *whisper to Makoto's ear*

Makoto : ( Eh? Takero? ) *Opens the eyes* What the hell are you doing here?  Go away!

Takero : Makoto I want to tell you someth-

Makoto : Nooo!  *Hits many times on takero's chest* Leave me alone!  I don't want to see your face anymore!  Go Away!  Your just nothing but a Stranger!

Takero : *Wide eyes and felt depressed* ..................

Makoto : ( What the hell?  Why are you not saying anything? )

Takero : ....... your... your right.  Wha-What am I doing here anyway?  Ahahahahaha *Felt pain on the chest and feel depressed*

Makoto : (Eh?)

Takero : Sorry to bother you. I'll be taking my leave.

Makoto : *Wide eyes* Ehh? 

Takero : Goodbye.

*Closes the door*

Makoto : ( ....... what the hell?  What the hell was that?  )

Takero : *Tears * Ahh fuck *Wipes the tears*

And Then 2 weeks straight Takero didnt visit anymore on the Cafe and into my home. It's been awhile since I hang out with my friends with Maiko and Keiko and the others. It was really fun. and 3 week straight my injuries were healed thanks to Keiko's medicines. It's been 4 weeks straight Takero didnt showed up anymore.  I havent heard anything about him. Then the cafe goes to back to normal and everyone like the new desserts I made.  And the place were takero really sits always was not there anymore. I dont know why I felt strange feeling it felt pain and depressed. I should be happy. Because no one will disturb me anymore. I dont know anymore.