,Chapter 5 : The broken pieces of Fear.

Makoto : mm... (Ehh? What? I smell scents... a guy... Smells good.... Wait. What? )

*Opens the eyes and shocked*..... UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! STRANGER!!! THIEF!!! SNEAK THIEF!!! ROBBER!!! *Hits the head of takero many*

Takero : Uwaah!! Stop! Stop!Stop! What the hell!! It's me Takero!

Makoto : ........ Eh? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What are you doing here to my room?  Why your here?! .... Could it be....

Takero : Psh..... Stupid... I'm Leaving.

             By the way It felt good *winks and leaves*

Makoto : ..... Huh? ....... AHHH!!!! What?! (Dont tell me that we " It felt good" UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I ACTUALLY DID IT WITH A GUY THAT I ACTUALLY CANT EVEN REMEMBER ANYTHING?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WHILE I WAS DRUNK?!?) Haaaaaaaa~ Kill me noow. *Faints*

Takero : ( "you can show how strong you are and you know where?"

"From your Heart") *stops on walking* What do you even mean by heart? I feel like the answer of that is missing something. Ah..What time is it?  *Looks the time* Oh Shit Im late.

While Makoto's Home.

Keiko : Oh Ma....koto... *walks near him* Oii  ! Makoto! Wake up! Wake up!

Makoto : Kill~ me nooooow!

Keiko : What the hell.  Dont you know what time is it?

Makoto : Just Kill meee ~

Keiko : Hey there's no time on killing yourself  It's 7:56am

Makoto : Oh... Ok

Keiko : Well then I'll be leaving. Bye bye *close the door*

Makoto : 7:56am oh it's 7:56 am.... What?!?... Oh shit.... Goddammit I shouldnt space out That Girl Damn You KEIKO!!! And Also You Takero!!!! You'll pay for this!!!

At the Cafe.

Keiko's Uncle (Boss) : Your late!

Makoto : Sorry.

Keiko's Uncle (Boss) : Now,  now!  Go back to work there's alot of costumers waiting.

Makoto : Yes Sir! 

Then until Night Takero didnt come in our cafe.  But then the one only come is Ryosuke and his friends and his girlfriend.  I felt scared and trembling and dont know what's next Im going to move.

Boss : What are you standing there for? Let them order.

Makoto : Eh? Ah yeah... sorry.*walks near to them*

Ryosuke : Wahh! Makoto is that you?

Makoto : (Im scared.) *Looked so sad *

Ryosuke's girlfriend : Who's that babe?

Ryosuke : He's the guy who confess me his feelings

Ryosuke's girlfriend : Is he gay?

Makoto : ......

Ryosuke's friends : Obviously It was *Everyone is laughing*

Makoto : Y-yo-your order sir?

Ryosuke : How about a piece of shit?  *Laughs *

             Let's go guys! We dont need this Gay gives us his shits.

Then Everyone just leave Takero saw the Guy that Makoto is been crying for.Then he realized.