Broken Glass:.:Levi Heichou

AN: Gomen :( this will be super shitty. And please read the song at the beginning of each chapter. It'll help you understand the story better! I promise you it won't be a waste of time!! And please point out any grammar mistakes! Constructive criticism always welcome!~

ѧʟʟ ωɛ ѧʀɛ,

ɪs ɞʀɵĸɛɴ ɢʟѧss.

тһʀɵωɴ тɵ тһɛ ғʟɵɵʀ,

ωɛ ωɛʀɛ ɴɛѵɛʀ ოɛѧɴт тɵ ʟѧsт.

ѧɴԀ ѧʟʟ ωɛ ѧʀɛ,

ɪs ɛოƿтʏ sһɛʟʟs.

тʀʏ тɵ ƿɪƈĸ ʊs ʊƿ;

ʏɵʊ'ʀɛ ɢʊɴɴѧ ƈʊт ʏɵʊʀsɛʟғ.

~~ Levi ~~

"My name is Levi Heichou. Don't call me lee, don't call me Hei, don't call me Levie or anything else but Levi." I stay monotone as I introduce myself to the new high school I will be attending as of now, Tagsu Academy. Its so fucking dirty here. All the girls were gawking, and all the guys were glaring, except for one boy in the back, who only stared out the window in a daze with no regard to my presents; I like him already. He looked my way, and, as much as I would hate to admit it, I instantly melted in his Cyan-teal eyes, even if the life was gone in them. He looked so alone. I almost pitied him, but I don't feel pity or sympathy, all I felt was 'get-off-your-ass-and-do-something-about-your-predicament-,asshole.'

I was immediately intrigued by him. One the teacher told me to take a seat, I stole one behind the many empty seats surrounding the boy with the dead eyes. The kids around whispered and shifted in disgust. I try to talk to him regardless. I tap on his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" The boy turns around quickly and looks at me like I just told him I was pregnant.

"Y-yes?" He stutters quietly.

"What's your name?" I ask like he's a child. My usual cold and generic attitude would've pushed him away.

"E-Eren.." I try to smile, but it's been years, so I bet it just looked like a cocky smirk.

"I'm Levi," I say. I try to see his eyes again, but he seems to be looking down at his feet, with his was low. I was getting annoyed, I place a finger under his chin and pull his up so I could see him clearly.

~~Eren~~

There was a new student today, I didn't catch his name, though. He looked like one of those guys who didn't give a shit about anything or anyone, so I ignored him, he'll just victimize me, anyway. I make eye contact with him once, and that's all I needed. I saw the real him with one quick glance of the eye, I liked to call it my 'gift'. He was a oddly emotional and loving person, but it was hidden under a thick wall of disinterest, detachment and cold. Just cold; I just keep staring out the window. When he finished talking, he sat down behind me.

"Excuse me?" He asks with a reduced tone, I whip around quickly, startled a bit.

"Y-yes?" I ask quietly, I don't mean to stutter, but I don't really interact with people very well. Its been a while since I've spoken to a person, aside from the occasional 'Thank you' for the lunch lady or something.

"What's your name?" Why would he care? I could tell he tried to smile out of the corner of my eye, but I don't think he ever really smiles, since he didn't know how to do one, but the effort is appreciated.

"E-Eren." I say. I keep staring at the ground. He puts a finger under my chin and makes me look at him. I look him in the eye and while he was looking into my eyes, I could see his wall melt down. I could do that?

I keep looking into his eyes, and the wall melts down completely, and his eyes become warm and friendly... This hasn't happened before... Is it possible.. That he fell in love with me?

~~Levi~~

Is it possible? Did I fall in love with him? Before I knew it, I was blushing like a Japanese school girl and I looked away. It must've been teenage hormones. Yep. Definitely hormones. I can't fall in love, right?

Within the next few days, I started getting closer to Eren. It started as waving at him in the hallways, then progressed to sitting by him in the corner table at lunch. But never too close, and never a word. One day he confronted me.

"W-why are you paying so much attention to me?" He asks.

"Because," I pause "I want to protect you." Well shit. I didn't mean to say that, but I have a bad time filtering my thoughts. Eren freezes in his place. He flushes completely.

"Why," I'm hesitant to answer. The truth was going to come out sooner than later, right? Might as well.

"I like you," I say. His flush gets darker.

"Why?" He asks again. I release a shaky sigh.

"Believe in love at first sight?" Shit. Filter filter filter!

Eren shakes his head. "Well, I do," I blush a little. "Because it happened to me," he looks at me and his ocean-like eyes pull me into a trance. The next thing I remember, my lips are on his.

Oooooo! Heh sry short chappy :| but I wanted some sort of a clif hanger so yea. Tell me if you liked it or add any suggestions for future chapters in the comments! Next chapter due : 3/28/14! Updates will be every two days. Yay, I love writing so I have no problem with it!

-Stkula