The High Road:.:I Love You

Lots of POV switching! And FYI the chapter names are the names of the songs in the beginning of each chapter. the last one is 'Broken Glass' by Three Days Grace and this one is 'The High Road' by Three Days Grace. (Almost) All the songs will be Three Days Grace. Because I love Three Days Grace.

ωɪʟʟ ץou ʜɛʟƿ ოɛ ғɪɴԁ Ɨʜɛ ʀɪɢʜƗ ωaץ ouƗ?

ʎɐʍ ɓuoɹʍ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ ǝɯ ʇǝɿ ɹo

n?
w
o
d

ωɪʟʟ ʏɵʊ sтʀѧɪɢһтɛɴ ოɛ ɵʊт,

ɵʀ ოѧĸɛ ოɛ тѧĸɛ тһɛ ʟɵɴɢ ωѧʏ ѧʀɵʊɴԀ?

~~Eren~~

Before I know it, his lips are on mine. I wasn't expecting it. I stayed still, with my eyes wide. He eventually pulled back from my lack of reaction. He looks down, I stare at him stunned. He looks down at his hands and stands up and started walking out, I go after him.

"W-wait, Levi," I call, he turns around. We're in the middle of the cafeteria and everyone starts to stare at us.

"I'm sorry, Eren, that was a mistake. Leave me alone." The whole place goes quiet. I reach out to him, he slaps my hand away. "Leave me alone."

"But Levi-"

"Now," he growls. I refuse to give up. I grab his wrist and pull him toward me, and I kiss him with all the courage I could muster. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close.

~~3rd person~~

Levi's surprised at first and anger bubbles up inside Of him. He wants to push Eren away, but one glance into his eyes and Levi melts into his embrace. In the silent cafeteria, some people clap, others aw, but there's one scream. They part and glance in the direction of the scream. There's a girl in tears, Eren attempts to console the girl but is just harshly pushed away; tossed away. She confronts her thoughts to Levi, without giving a fuck about Eren.

"OUT OF ANYONE IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING SCHOOL, WHY THE HELL EMO BOY?!" She shouted. Levi gave the girl a hard stare.

"Why should I tell you?" Levi stated with a frown. The girl flushed in fury.

"BECAUSE!" She shouted, Levi ignores her and goes to Eren, who was staring, and kissed him again tenderly before walking out without another word. The rest of the classes were so surreal to both of them. All they both could think of was each other.

~~Levi~~

Was he really mine..? Was he? I talk to him during the passing period.

"Hey, Eren," I say, he does that 'hmm?' thing.

"Are we... Dating?" He stops.

"I-I guess s-so..." He says embarrassed. I nod with a small smile.

"Want to come to my place after school?" I ask, he looks at me and nods eagerly. I'll take that as a yes. I walk with him to our last class, Athletics. I never paid much attention to him in the locker room, but now I was planning to.

We walked into the locker room and got dressed. I studied his body shape as we changed. He took of his shirt, revealing his midriff. I happen to notice little white and red lines littering his arms... No...

-- At Levi's --
((Depressing backstory time))

When Eren was at my house, I told him to follow me into my room. We needed to have a little "Talk." I made him sit on my bed, and I proceeded. "Eren," I say with a serious tone. He looks up at me. Wow, never thought I'd be saying that. Up. Moving on. I grab his hand, and I roll his sleeve. Revealing the mirrored marks I had seen earlier. White and Red up to his elbow. I kiss his forearm gingerly and rub my thumb over the deeper ones.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" I ask. He releases a shaky sigh.

"Not to long ago," he begins, "My house burned down, and my parents and my sister died when the place collapsed. I was the only one to make it out. I was too weak to get them out alive. W-when I realized that I had no one left, I became depressed, and I've been in 3rd stage depression ever since. I had no one, so I pushed everyone away from me. And the cuts, they feel hurt too much to stop." He's crying, I rub circles in his back with my thumb. I press him close to my chest.

"Levi," he almost pleads. I look at him. "Please don't hurt me..." I know what he's talking about.

"I won't, I promise," I pull him away a little bit and kiss him gently.

"And you have me now, Eren. You can rely on me. I will always be here for you and protect you. Please, please, don't ever think your alone." I never say please.

I kiss his forearm again and I look into his eyes, they seem much happier than before. he closes them and falls asleep. Or at least, I think he's asleep, I pull him into my lap and sigh. "I love you, you little shit." The corners of my mouth turn up slightly, and I move his hair out of his face before kissing his forehead. I keep him in my lap, and he whispers,

"I love you, too, Levi." I smile again slightly, and he crashes. Poor kid, must've had a hard day to crash like that.. But, what is love, anyway?

BOOM done. Ha I got it done! Actually, I finished if yesterday, but ita uploda now! :D if you want next to know what happens next chapter, keep reading!

~~CHAPTER 3~~

Levi's mom walks in on Eren as Levi and asks some very interesting questions to Eren. And I made Levi's mom Hanji, so yea. Levi does call her shitty fore-eyes still X3

FACE OF THE DAY

( ゚д゚)

どういたしまして。

-Stkula