Broken Pieces:.:Beware Lime:.:Even More Fluffly Moments

🚫HALF-ASSED SHIT ALERT🚫

LULULULU MINOR LIME GOING TO BE SUPER SHITTY I REALLY HOPE MY PARENTS DONT FIND THIS.

Spoiler alert,, the next chapter will be about Eren's friendship with Armin and Sasha, So sorry if you don't want to read about that :| and then the one after that is /probably/ smut. Sorry Samantha.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

тoo ʟaтє тһis is ɴoт тһє aɴswєʀ,

i ɴєєԀ тo ƿaƈƙ iт iɴ.

i ƈaɴ'т ƿuʟʟ ʏouʀ һєaʀт тoցєтһєʀ,

wiтһ jusт mʏ ۷oiƈє aʟoɴє.

1000 sһaʀԀs oғ ցʟass

i ƈamє тo mєєт ʏou iɴ.

ʏou ƈuт тһє ƿiєƈє ouт oғ mє.

~~Eren~~

:.:Two Weeks Later:.:

It's been about a month since Levi and I got together. Everything feels so surreal now, like I'm just now processing that were together and were in love. It's truly amazing to me, I didn't think I would ever get a boyfriend or friends, let alone both.

Anyway, me and Levi are now connected at the hip, we never do anything apart, aside from shitting and... Almost nothing else. Levi's trying to get me to bath with him, but I'm still a little reluctant about it. Oh, and by the way, I moved into Levi's four days ago because I couldn't maintain the rent in my house anymore, so Levi and Hanji welcomed me into their home, and I'm really grateful for that.

((More detail in next chapter))

|:.:.:|

"Hey, Levi, I'm going to take a bath. Where are the towels again?"

"In the cabinet a above the toilet." I approach Levi and kiss him gently.

"Thanks."

"Hey, Eren?" I respond with a 'Hmm'

"Can I join you?" I flush, as I always do when he asks. I'm also hesitant, like I always was when he asks. But instead of saying 'no' like I usually did, I sighed.

"Fine." He perks up.

"Woah, seriously?" I flush deeper.

"Yeah. Hurry up before I change my mind." He stumbles over his feet to get over to me, and goes into the bathroom. I lock it behind us. I start the water and I begin to undress, my shirt comes first. The cuts on my arms were now not much more that bad memories carved into skin. I glance at Levi, who was blushing more than he should've been. "Hey, you okay?" Levi averts his gaze and starts undressing himself,

"Perfect." I take of my pants slowly, and before I take off my underwear, I add bubble soap to the water.

"Really? Bubbles?" Levi asks.

"What? Baths arn't fun without bubbles, and you know it old man." I sneer as Levi's eyebrow twitches.

"Tsk, damn brat I'm only two years older that you."

"HEEEEENTAI!*" I shout in a fairly girly Japanese accent. "Admit baths arn't fun without bubbles!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes...-I MEAN NO."

"Arigatou, Heichou-kunnn!**" I swing my arms up in the air dramatically.

"Tsk. I can't believe I fell for that joke."

"Oh well." I smile and stop the water.

There's a silence.

"L-Levi... Don't look." He blushes and turns around. I remove my underwear and sit in the tub. I avert my gaze. "O-ok." Levi gets in a few moments later,

I look at him and I stare.

"What." He says stoically.

"So," I begin, "Is this everything you've ever dreamed of?" I say sarcastically, Levi leans back.

"Sure is." He looked at me and motioned for me to come over to him, I lean closer reluctantly, and he captures my mouth in a kiss. I gasp, but kiss back. He pulls me into his lap and he starts kissing me rougher than he usually did. Not that I don't like it.

"L-Levi..." I say breathlessly. "N-not here..." Levi ran his hands down my side and looked at me in the eye.

"Ok, Eren." Levi stops, but kept me in his lap, hugging me. I smile and scoot away.

"Turn around." Levi looks slightly concerned and turns so his back is toward me.

"What are you-Ahh!" I cut off Levi by pouring water on his head.

"The whole point why I took a bath was to get clean, and that's what I intend on doing." Levi remains silent and I massage the shampoo into his hair. Levi eventually starts talking to me.

"I love you, never forget that, ok?" I'm slightly confused, but nod anyway.

"I love you, too." I pour more water over his head.

"Ah- fuck, Eren, at least give me some warning." I laugh.

"Nope." I love you so much dork. I smile and I wash his back, like I used to do to old people for money when I would go and visit Mikasa's Aunt in Japan. I clean off the base of Levi's neck and he shivers slightly. So I just get more hot water and pour it on his back.

"Fu- seriously?!" Levi shouts. I laugh harder than before. Levi groans as faces me. "Your turn, brat." I turn around and does exactly what I did to him to me. When he finished, I turn to face him and he puts a hand on the side of my face and kisses me gently.

"I love you more than anything, Levi." I blurt it out without thinking. Once I figure out what I just said I cover my mouth and blush. "S-sorry, my thoughts don't have a filter."

"Stupid," He pauses,"Don't apologize."

I chuckled, "This got real cliché real quick."

"You mean, 'This got really cliché really quick,'"

"Oh, shut up." I kiss him again.

"Lets get out of here." I nod and give him suggestive side glances. He sighs.

"Just get up." He stands up and held out his hand for me; I use it to stand and we only look at each other awkwardly. I let the water drain out and Levi steps out, then wraps a towel around his waist, throwing one at me.

"Hurry up. I'll be getting dressed, try not to stare too much."

I chuckle to myself and go after him.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.

IT'S SHITTY, I KNOW, DON'T RUB IT IN!

Sorry, super short chapter! I ran out of time and I am sticking to my deadlines! I'm not going to pull any Usagi's!

*Pervert!

**Thank you, Heichou-Kun!

FACE OF THE DAY

(='∀`)人('∀`=)

-stkula