Unbreakable Heart:.:Eren's Eviction Part 1

Only hinted Armin and Sasha. Part 2 will have more about it. Sorry :[

And BTW this chapter is going to be really short since its in two parts. I just need some free time so I'm going to write two chapters in advance.

They'll try to take your pride,

Try to take your soul,

Try to take all the control.

They'll look you in the eyes,

Fill you full of lies- Believe me their gunna try.

So when your feeling crazy, and things fall apart,

Listen to your head,

Remember who you are,

You're the one,

You're the Unbreakable.... Heart!

--Levi--

It was the middle of the night and it was raining hard. I was heading to bed when there was a frantic, rapid ringing if the doorbell. I had a bad feeling. I almost jog toward the door and opened it. Standing there was a soaked Ereb with a old black backpack, sobbing. "L-Levi.." And that's all I needed to pull him into a tight embrace.

--Eren--

I was scared. The money that Mikasa and Mom and Dad had saved up for the house was stolen six days ago, and the rent was due sooner than later. In the next hour, There's a loud and hard pound on the door followed by a distinctive click of a nail gun then footsteps. I nervously approach the door and open it. There was a notice attached to the door that said:

!Notice!
You have failed to pay your monthly fee. Either pay it in the next two days, or be evicted. All of your belongings will be taken if the rent is not paid.

Please call xxx-xxx-xxxx for more information or contact us at blahblahblah@fakeemail.com

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

The short message on a little half-sheet of paper meant a lot to me. I crinkled up the paper and threw it on the ground. I packed a quick bag of a couple changes of clothes, including my uniform, some momentous objects of my family and called Armin. I called and called, but because of the rain, I didn't get anything. So I ran the short distance to Levi's house and rapidly rang the door bell. I was already crying at the though of how pathetic my family would've thought of me. Levi opens the door.

"L-Levi.." I whimper through my tears, and, despite being wet, Levi hugs me tightly and asks me what's wrong. I hug him tighter and sob out a response. "L-Levi, I-It's my house... I-I can't live there anymore..!" Levi rubs little circles in my shoulder with him thumb and looks at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I can't pay the rent anymore... I don't have anywhere to live a-anymore." I hugged him tighter- if that was even possible- and I hope he heard because I wasn't in the mood to repeat myself. He petted my hair and lifted up my chin to kiss me gently.

"Relax, Eren," he said, "Calm down. We'll work this out..." That's when Levi's mother, Hanji, came out of her room, yawning and asked what was going on. Levi explained my predicament and Hanji let me stay without a single thought. She was actually excited.

"Ohh! You can share Levi's room! And you two can be super cute and snuggle'n stuff and- OHHHH~!" And Hanji had another nosebleed ad passed out. We left her on the floor as Levi dragged me to his room and commanded me to strip. Which I confusedly complied to. I took off my shirt and looked back at him. He told me to sit in the door of the bed. I did and he came up behind me.

He wrapped a fluffy blanket around my shoulders and man-handled the water out of my hair with a towel. "You must be cold." He said quite flustered as was assaulting my hair. I laugh and look at him.

"So must you." I comment at his shirt. He shrugs. He eventually finished and walks into what I can only assume is the bathroom. He walks in and exits wearing sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt. And holy shit he looks adorable. I look at him and motion for him to
Come to me. He did and I smashed my lips against his.

"Thanks, for everything." He smiles and crawls into my lap. Which is also adorable because he's so small, he fits in the spot between my legs when I sit down. He slides his hands under the blanket and onto my chest and I freeze, flustered. He laughs for the second time ever and nuzzled into me.

"I'm glad your here. I've been feeling pretty alone lately..." Levi admits, I cuddle myself closer to him and don't respond. I kiss his forehead sing like I had before. He had told me before that he liked my singing, but I never did in front if anyone. Now's as good a time as never.

"I reach out when I have a confession,

I reach out in desperation..!

I reach out, but no one is listening,

So I,

go looking for the next best thing...!

Happiness! Straight from the bottle!

When real life's, too hard to swallow.

Happiness! Straight from the bottle!

When real life's, too hard to swallow!"

And that's when I stop because I think Levi's finally asleep. It was late, after all, but Levi groans and tiredly punched my chest.

"Don't stop, brat." He mumbles, I laugh.

"I feel them judging on me for their own pleasure.

If they really knew,

they'd know better..!

That I'm the oneー

who caves under pressure;

When desperate times, call for desperate measures.

Happiness! Straight from the bottle!

When real life's, too hard to swallow.

Happiness! Straight from the bottle!

When real life's too hard to swallow!"

I stop there. And Levi's struggling to keep his eyes open. He looks at me and yawns.

"What's that song? I like it." He stares quietly thanks to sleep deprivation. I play with his hair.

"Happiness." I say, he chuckles and yawns again.

"Tsk, I could've guessed that." And then Levi passes out. I position him into a comfortable way and get a pair of un-wetted pair of my blue sweat pants at the bottom of my bag and crawl in next to Levi. I nuzzle under his chin and fall asleep.

I warned you. Super short chapter. Sorry, guys but I'm don't want to make this too too long or it'll end up half-assed again :( Oops. And PLEASE FUCKING COMMENT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE COMMENTS! No comment no vote, no chapter.
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ heh

FACE OF THE DAY

(つД')ノ

you love it.

どういたしまして。

-Stkula