The doorbell rang, interrupting Randall's peaceful afternoon. He heard Gail's excited voice from downstairs, announcing the arrival of Uncle Michael. Randall groaned inwardly. He hated when the Andera family had visitors. They always disrupted his routine and invaded his space. He wished they would just go away.

Randall wanted to see who this Uncle Michael was. He saw a man he had never met before, carrying a large suitcase. Randall frowned. Why did he bring luggage? Was he planning to stay for long? Randall hoped not.

He pressed his eye to the hole, ignoring the dust that irritated his vision. He watched as Tom and Jillian, her eyes were red and swollen from crying, descended the stairs to meet their uninvited visitor.

It was Uncle Michael, Tom's youngest brother. He had just gotten out of jail for attacking a man at a pub. The man had been drunk and had stumbled into Michael, splashing beer on his clothes. Michael had flown into a rage and had broken the man's nose with a punch. Randall wondered what kind of trouble he would bring to the Andera household.

Jillian loathed him for his rowdy character and drinking problems. She had hoped Michael had split up with his snobby girlfriend Latoya, whom she couldn't stand. However, when she heard Latoya's voice complain about something outside, her face twisted with anger.

"Hurry up, Michael. The wind is ruining my hair," Latoya shouted from inside the car.

Michael weakly smiled at them and said, "Let me bring our stuff in, and I'll explain later." He ran back to the car, not wanting to keep her waiting. She enjoyed insulting him in front of people.

No one lent Michael a hand. They just watched the poor guy struggle with Latoya's suitcases. Meanwhile, Latoya walked in the house without greeting them and sniffed the air. "What died in here?" she asked. She went straight to the living room and sat on the couch. Without hesitation, she put her feet on the table and filed her nails.

Randall's brain exploded with fury. He wanted to burst out the wall and strangle the obnoxious bitch. Now he had to deal with two unwanted guests. They had no right to be in his home. They were not welcome here. He would make them regret ever walking through that door.

Jillian and the kids retreated to their rooms, leaving Tom alone with the guests. They couldn't stand being around those annoying people.

Tom sighed and crossed his arms on his chest. "You shouldn't be here, Michael."

Michael sniffled and wiped a tear from his face. "I really need your help, bro. I have no money and no place to stay."

"I don't mind if YOU stay for a few days, but why did you bring snot-nosed with you?" Tom demanded.

"I can't break up with her. She's pregnant. I guess I'll be stuck with her for the rest of my life."

"Are you sure the baby is yours?" Tom asked his brother.

"I don't know if I'm the biological father or not. We need a place to stay for a little while until we find a solution." Michael pleaded.

Tom gave in. "Okay, but please don't let her upset Jillian and the kids. We have our own personal problems. I don't want the situation to get worse. Let's chug down some beers like the good old times."

Michael went to the living room to share the good news with his cranky girlfriend Latoya. Meanwhile, Tom grabbed some beers and snacks from the kitchen for the guests.