[11] sunset stroll

b r u n o

"Gosh, this is beautiful, Bruno," Cassie marvelled as she stepped down from the old beat-up jeep and looked around the beach in awe. I followed her suit, holding on to a rolled matt and a conventional basket with food in it. I wrap my arm around her toned waist, her smooth tan skin exposed with the black bikini top and the too-short jean shorts she was wearing as I gave her a kiss on the temple.

She looked up at me and gave me a full kiss on the lips in return as she snaked her free hand around my neck and the other holding on to a bag which held some girly contents that I'm going to have to figure out later. She steps back and flashes me a mischievous grin before turning around, taking her flip-flops off and held them with her other hand as she sprinted down the coast.

I chuckle, shaking my head at her cute antics and jogged up to her, my sandals-but what I like to call 'mandals'-digging in the golden sand. She stopped at a spot near the water and stared directly at the blue ocean with wonder. It was like watching a child enjoy her first taste of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, beyond adorable.

I decided to leave her in her own little bubble, deciding to set up our little beach picnic as I flattened the wide cloth on the warm sand and pulled out the food from the basket my mom had lent me. Utensils, plates, sandwiches, pasta, fruits, and chocolate fondue. Old school-just how I like it.

Once I settled down, I felt two slender arms wrap from around my waist behind me. I turned around and was greeted by Cassie's big, beautiful green eyes and her red luscious lips curled into a genuine smile. "You like it?"

"Like it?" she exclaimed with mock surprise as she massaged my bare shoulders, soothing me. "Baby, I love it. I might just want to move here!"

"The day will come," I said with an assuring grin, turning around to come face-to-face with her and got a good grip on her hips. "Let's eat first before you do your tanning and shit."

She giggled and nodded, positioning herself opposite me. She sat in such a graceful and sexy manner, the weight of her body rested on her left side with her elbow propped on the fabric for support. Her smooth legs were extended, her feet coated with sand like golden sprinkles on caramel ice cream.

As much as I loved watching her, I took a moment to glance at the place and realized how breath-taking it really is. Tourists were scattered around, happy smiles on their faces-a definite result of what the sunny island of Hawaii can do. The waves crashed against the shore as the sun shone down, making the surface of the water glimmer in the human eye. Palm trees shot upwards from different parts of the coast, hammocks installed between them and men playing stringed instruments, a manifestation that music really was everywhere.

I returned my gaze unto her and noticed she was already eating as she grabbed a ripe strawberry before dipping it in melted chocolate. She lifted it up to her mouth and bit, looking at me with seductive eyes, knowing exactly what she was doing with me.

"Fuck," I grunted under my breath, adjusting my khakis that disclosed the growing bulge encased in it. She moaned, crawling over to me in such an erotic manner before straddling my lap and traced a finger on my bare chest.

"I don't understand your logic in wearing a shirt on the beach," she whispered ever so sensually in my ear before moving her hands from my cheek, down to my neck, curving it to my shoulders and unto my unclad arms. She stopped at the hem of my shirt before looking around suspiciously, her eyes narrowed to slits before shrugging and directing her gaze at me once more. "I don't see anyone who would mind. Well, I would want it."

She lifted my tank top over my head and tossed it somewhere before scanning my torso and running her hands through it. "See?" She bit her lip, mischief twinkling in her eyes as she slowly pushed me down on the sand and kissed my lips passionately. "Isn't this much better."