Chapter Twenty Two

Jess's POV  

Well I think it's safe to say this Halloween is gonna me E-PIC!

I mean seriously the costumes are AMAZING! And I've seen The Great Hall it's FREAKIN' AWESOME!

And I look pretty SuperMegaAwesomeFoxyHot! If I do say so myself but honestly in another life I would make an excellent pirate. My costume consisted of a ruffled white bra with jewels hanging off also with little white sleeve ruffles. A three layered skirt that was long on one side with maroon/red velvet top layer, Black lace, white material with a ruffle at the bottom and more black lace. I wore an black underbust corset with a pattern on it with black leather patches and belts at the side, it also had steel clips and laced up on the back. Equipped with knee high black lace up boots, black grater and black, white and maroon ruffled pirate hat not to mention the obvious compass, sword, gun and map.

I stood in front of the mirror deciding which hair colour was best I decided with an auburn it was still two hours before the party but I was SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Ahhhhh! Alex was also going as a pirate, most couples went as matching. 

"JESSSSS!" I heard Lily screaming from the bedroom.

"WHAT?" I screamed back.

"BOYS WANT YOU"

"COMING"

I ran out Lily was sitting on her bed reading magazines in her devil costume. It was a red strapless mini dress with black flames and tutu like fabric underneath, she wore knee high black stockings with red bows and black heels also devil horns, tail and pitch fork.

I walked down the stairs and the boys were standing there anxious and confused as soon as they saw me their jaws dropped.

"Wow" Sirius exclaimed.

"You're going out like that?" James questioned.

"Yeah why? You should see Lily" I answered.

"Because you're practically my sister I don't want you getting raped or something" he continued.

"Oh don't be so dramatic" I replied "Now what's the problem?"

"We need help" Remus exclaimed.

I followed them to their dorm, It was a mess feathers and bits and pieces EVERYWHERE!

I took one look tied my hair up and got to work. I started off with Remus helping him into his costume. It was a pair of black jeans a hairy grey top with a hood that included the ears plus tail he also wore a suit jacket over the top and wolf fangs. I asked him how he felt about it and he shrugged it off.

"And Aniek?" I asked.

"I know it's cruel to do this I just wanted to be normal just once and be with the girl I loved but it would be better if I just-"

But I cut him off "REMUS YOU ARE NORMAL AND DON'T YOU DARE LET A STUPID THING LIKE THIS GETTING IN THE WAY I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BREAK HER HEART OR YOURS BECAUSE OF ONE EVIL CREATURE WHO DECIDED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!" 

He looked at me through sad eyes "But what if I..."

"Oh Remus you would never" I spoke softly.

"How do you know that I could kill any of you" Tears were welling in his eyes.

"She's not stupid she knows that it would be stupid to walk up to you if you have transformed and we all know the risks. You should tell her"

Tears started to fall I held him in my arms " I can't... I-I can't do that to her, she-she will never look at me the same"

"Shhhh it's okay and she'll love you no matter what" He calmed down and I helped him with his claws and makeup which he wasn't that happy about.

Peter had gotten dressed and I fixed up his hair sleeking it back and paining his face whiter.

"James your turn" I yelled out.

He walked in frowning he was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans black shoes and holding a pair of black wings.

"I'm not sure" He said.

"Oh come here" I replied. I pulled my wand out of my garter and attached the wings to his back the I waved it again and transfigured them to real wings.

"Try them out" I said excitedly.

He made them move and grinned largely "Can I fly?" He asked.

"Well you should be able to but it'll take some practice first, now you look hot as I promised I think my work her is done" I ran my eyes up and down him once more made him twirl and then nodded in approved.

"Sirius" I yelled "Lucky last"

He walked in wearing only his boxers holding his costume. I tore my eyes away from his body and smiled "let's get started then" He nodded back.

I pulled the white short sleeve tunic over him then his leather one, I helped him into his maroon cape with buckled up on his left shoulder. Then I put his leather arm bands and cuffs on then his leg guards and head piece. I handed him hid sword and shield, I drew my own placed one hand behind my back and nodded my head.

"You know these are real swords?" He questioned.

"Yes that is why I will not cut off your arm" I laughed.

We lunged into a battle I took him out in about three swings sending his sword across the room and holding mine at his neck.

"Well that's settled I'm obviously awesomer than you" I laughed.

I shoved my sword back into it's Scabbard and started to walk to the door but Sirius grabbed my hand and spun me so my back was pressed against him chest with his sword to my throat.

"You should never turn your back" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Oh how I would love to turn around a kiss those dirty lips. No Jess No! I slowly pulled my wand out  and muttered a body hex, he stiffened and I slipped out of his grip. I leant up and kissed him on the check, reached around he waist and pulled his wand out of his back pocket.

"Thanks babe" I laughed and unhexed him.

He chased me all the way to the girls dorm where I stood laughing.

"Oh so sorry gotta go do my makeup" I grinned walking up the stairs swinging my hips.

I know it's been a while :/ Sorry but I'm trying I just get distracted by things like... tumblr.

 Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans