05

when donghan and hayeon had arrived at the restaurant, which was mcdonalds ( since its the only thing near the arcade ), they were both shocked to see yongguk had already gotten food for them too.

"i didn't know what you liked, so i got you a classic cheeseburger." he said as donghan bowed to thank him.

"seriously, you're the nicest best friend ever. what did she do to you?" donghan said, open-mouthed at how nice yongguk was.

"well, he actually owes me because the girl he's kinda dating was introduced to him by yours truly. my other best classmate, yoon boeun is the 'lucky' girl." hayeon explained.

"ah, no wonder!" donghan said, lowkey relaxing because yongguk wasnt secretly in love with hayeon or anything like that.

"speaking of boeun, she's around the area. should i invite her and make this a double date?" hayeon said, her hand rising to her mouth after she realised what she said.

"date?" donghan perked up, a smile on his face.

"um, do you want it to be?" she chuckled slightly.

"i could possibly want it to be a possible date."

"then, so do i." hayeon smiled back at him, momentarily forgetting that her fingers were poised and ready to call boeun.

"ahem. speaking of boeun..." yongguk cleared his throat across from the two staring at each other.

"oh! right. yes, boeun. i'll call her. be right back." hayeon put the phone to her ear, stood up and trailed away leaving the two boys awkwardly looking at each other.

"so.." they both said at the same time.

"oh?" yongguk said, a smile creeping on his face after the two had been in unison.

donghan just smiled.

"i think we're going to get along well." yongguk said.

///

boeun = BRYHWI just saying ;)