06

"great news! boeun's coming!" hayeon said as she slid into the seat next to donghan, a wide smile on her face.

yongguk's expression changed from relaxed to panic.

"what? she's coming here? now? how do i look? when will she arrive? i need to go fix my hair! oh my god, hayeon. why did you do this? i should order something for her. we're not even dating yet, you shouldnt have called her." yongguk said, his words tumbling out all at once.

"you need to chill. you had no objections when i said i was going to call her." hayeon said, waiting for yongguk to calm down.

he did eventually. he had also gone to get something for boeun to eat. he had just gotten up and gone to the counter when a voice called out.

"bro!" hayeon turned to see that boeun had just walked in and was coming towards their table.

"ooh, who's the orange boy?" boeun whispered after hayeon had gotten up to hug her.

"let me introduce you guys." hayeon said, pulling boeun towards the table where donghan sat, looking slightly more awkward than he did just a few seconds earlier.

"donghan, this is boeun, and boeun, this is donghan." hayeon said simply.

"that was helpful. how did you guys meet?" boeun rolled her eyes and sat down opposite hayeon.

"i actually saw her playing the drums and she was mesmerising. and i couldn't not talk to her. so somehow, im here." donghan said, his eyes on hayeon.

"donghan please. you're too nice." hayeon bit back a smile, she glanced at boeun who had her hands clasped together.

"okay, donghan. i just met you like a minute ago but im already the biggest dongyeon shipper!" boeun wiggled her eyebrows at the two before her.

"boeun!" hayeon hissed at her.

"what? only stating facts. and where's that cutiepie of mine?" she shrugged and cranned her neck, looking towards the line at the counter.

"he's getting you food." donghan pointed out.

"oh! im going to go to him. you two crazy kids behave yourself, okay?" boeun smiled and got up, ignoring the death stare from hayeon.

"your friends are nice. you're nice. this is my lucky day."

///

fam donghan has purple hair now is he trying to kill us??