07

an awkward silence fell over donghan and hayeon.

"so, do you come here often?" hayeon teased, using a cheesy line.

"well, id come here more often if i can see you." donghan said, his cheeks flushing red after the words left his lips.

"donghan- im so-" hayeon couldnt finish her sentence because she was highkey freaking out about what he had just said.

"so what? beautiful? breathtaking? amazing?" donghan listed out on his fingers.

"how are you so- i have no words." she said, hiding her face.

"hello, lovebirds!" boeun said, putting down her tray on the table. yongguk followed suit and sat down as well.

"woah, you work fast." yongguk said, nodding in respect to donghan.

"unlike someone at this table." boeun said, a hint of playfulness in her voice as she eyed yongguk.

"yeah, make things official already." hayeon said, being straightforward with boeun's meaning.

"i-" he paused and gave hayeon a look, mentally kicking her for putting him in this position.

donghan looked back and forth between the three friends at the table and chuckled to himself.

"okay uh- boeun. do you want to be my girlfriend?" yongguk said, wondering whether he could get any lamer at this point.

"i've been waiting for you to ask, dork. of course i will." boeun said, a grin lighting up her face.

"yes! donghan, you should be proud that you're here to witness such a beautiful moment that will go down in history!" hayeon said, throwing her hands in the air.

"oh, im witnessing a beautiful moment alright." donghan said, staring straight back at hayeon.

///

"the finale concert was the best concert ive ever been to!" i say as i watch the livestream on my laptop. but fr, it was so good ;;