18

hayeon plopped down next to yongguk and immediately took one of the cats from him.

"hey, dont take lucy!" yongguk pouted and reached out his hands for the cat again.

"you named it already?" hayeon exchanged a glace with donghan and they both laughed.

boeun came back after ordering several different cat design coffee.

"i see that my boyfriend is being his usual cat obsessed self." she snickered.

"im going to adopt lucy, you guys just watch me!" yongguk declared loudly, making some other customers at the shop look his way.

"...anyway, what did you guys do today?" boeun smiled as she propped her chin on her palm.

"i took hayeon to a music studio to play the drums-"

"but instead of that, he knocked me out with the drumsticks. i didnt even get to play the drums!" hayeon interrupted.

"i decided you should stay away from the drumsticks for while." donghan said, nodding wisely at yongguk and boeun, who were stifling their laughter.

"i should stay away from the drumsticks? who was the one who whacked me in the first place?" hayeon said dramatically, trying hard to keep a straight face.

"ahem, i hate to break up this um fight? but here is your coffee." the waiter cleared his throat. he had come over and placed a tray with four coffee cups on the table.

all four of them stared at the waiter, eyes glued on his outstanding pink hair.

"enjoy your drinks!" the waiter said, his eyes crinkling as he smiled.

"thank you!" yongguk said. he looked down at the cup with a cat drawn in the foam and reached out to pick it up.

"stop stop stop! let me get a picture!" boeun held her hands out to stop any of them from taking the coffee. after a quick snap of the cups on her phone, she allowed everyone else to take their drinks.

"this is so cute, i really dont want to drink it." hayeon said, looking at the cup before her.

donghan took a hold of his spoon and stirred up her foam cat swiftly.

"there, fixed it." donghan said, giving her a cheeky smile as he drank his own coffee.

"kim donghan, how dare you!" hayeon gasped and placed a hand on her chest.

while the two continued to be dramatic with each other, yongguk raised his eyebrows at boeun.

"at least they got used to each other." he shrugged slightly.

"now if only we can get them to stop fighting for five minutes."

///

i am convinced that i want to write about either sihyun or kenta next ayy