Chapter Seventeen-No Idea What He Can Do

 I walked into Claire's house and found her batting her eyes at Blake.

Hmmmm. That's interesting. Wasn't she just telling him to fuck off the other day?

Claire glanced over in my direction and her eyes lit up as she waved me over.

I gladly excepted the offer so I wasn't alone but I never made it all the way over to her because a guy stepped in front of me.

"Hey, baaby." He slurred.

Seriously? People were drunk already?

"Um, excuse me." I said, trying to step around him but his arm encircled my waist and pulled me to his chest.

What the hell was this guy thinking?

"Get your hands off me before I remove them myself." I threatened.

"Don't be like that. I just want to dance with you." He slumped against me.

"I'm good. I'm going to go now." I ripped myself out of his grip and began walking.

"Guys are stupid." I muttered to myself.

"Hey, girl." Claire chirpped when I stood next to her.

"Hey." I replied, giving her a smile after straightening my dress.

I changed in my car before I came in after I made sure no one was around watching. People are perverted these days and I'm not going to take any chances.

"You look smokin'!" She exclaimed and I giggled.

"Thank you, I have to say you look sexy yourself." I laughed and she joined in.

"I'll be at the bar." Blake announced and I saw that he looked uncomfortable.

Claire deflated as he walked away and I put the peices together.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked, smirking.

She looked at me and vigorously shook her head as her eyes got wide like she'd just been caught.

"Never!" She denies.

"You do too!" I exclaimed and she blushed.

"Ok, maybe a little. I've a had a crush on him since we were kids." She admitted, looking down at the floor.

"Aw, you guys would be so cute together." I gushed and she shrugged.

"He's never seemed interested in me. It feels like he just wants to stay friends." She told me and I put a hand on her shoulder.

"I've got this." I said and her eyes went wide again.

"No!" She practically screamed but the music drowned it out.

"Trust me, I've got this." I assured her and walked away before she could stop me.

I weave my way through everyone trying to get to the bar at the far end of the room. I know, I was shocked too the last time I was here and saw it.

I saw Blake flirting with a girl by the bar with a drink in his hand and I frowned.

"Hey, Mrs. Colmes." I hear Cassius' familiar voice behind me.

I turn and glare at him.

"Go away. I don't need your crap right now." I spoke as I crossed my arms but immediately put them down when they pushed my boobs together, making them look bigger.

He glanced down and smirked.

"Is that how we're going to play this game, cause I could give you the best night of your life." He leaned down, whispering in my ear.

"Ok, buddy, I think you've had too much to drink." I pushed him back but he stayed in place.

"I haven't even had one yet." He said.

"Yeah, sure you haven't. Could you back up and give me some space?" I sighed.

"No, I think I like being close to you. It gives me pleasure in knowing you're so close."He leaned closer and brushed his lips against my ear.

My heart sped up and my breathing quickened.

His lips traveled across my jaw and to the corner of my lips. I was completely frozen, unable to move.

"Colmes, you have no idea what I can do." He smiled and pulled away.

I watched, completely shocked as he walked away.

Anna is on the side------------------------------------------------->