chapter 1

This is my first real chapter for this book so I hope you like it.

Shane's P.O.V.

Its the beginning of the last year of high school. Finally its almost over and it will all just disappear. 

But anyway, from the first year of middle school I have been bullied from the same guy that's still bulling me. Then my crush Riley Smith has been bullied by almost everyone almost and I've just been a bystander and it hurts me so much watching her being kick and hurt and called names. 

We've been friends scene we were about 8 years old and still the she was billed and abused by her parents and siblings. I gave her a necklace for her to wear so when she was feeling down she would know that I was there for her. Still up till now she still wears it.

Something yo should know about me, because people didn't like what I wore and the clothes that  are "in" a are spike collars and black and what ever color is for favorite. Well I guess that was over last year and i out grew the rest of my other clothes and don't have the money for a new ones. So ya know you know that m life is kinda horrible.

Riley's P. O.V.

My horrible life is almost over! At the end of the year i can move out and nobody can tell me other wise. And hopefully no one will be a problem with me. No more bullies. No more hatred.  Well maybe....

Maybe when i really do become a legal adult maybe it won't be so hard for me to find a boyfriend or better yet a husband.  Well I shouldn't jinks it. Well yo should know more about me and not my maybe future.

Well i am 17 years old   all most 18  and i have blue eyes brown hair I am 5ft2 and skinny. and if you look in my eyes  you will see nothing but fear and hatred. All from my past. So my life really  is horrible. Because of my life when i became 14  I started to cut myself. I know its bad and all but i really don't like my life. Only if some one stands up for me....