Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V.

The first week of school if finally over. But the bad news about that is Jeff now has this "plan" for me to follow EVERY DAY.

So here it is ↘

1: he picks me up at 7:15

2: he drives me to school in his ugly yellow car and football Jersey.

3: I have to follow him around every second of every day

4: his "man servants" have to do everything he says  or I say

5: I sit with him at lunch with him and no one else can sit with me.

6: he takes me home in his ugly yellow car and football jersey

SO... Yeah you know what I have to deal with every day. This starts Monday.

Maybe  I can get joey stand up to Jeff for me! Wait.. Jeff will just do the same ting to him just like he does to everyone else. God! I hate my life!

Shane's P.O.V.

Okay part one of my rock'n awesome plan is in action. I went to the store and got a black superhero mask and pink rubber boots. The  store clerk thought they were for my girl friend. i said "Yeah, they kind of are" I said without laughing if you know what I mean ;-) .

When I go home my mom called me her big fagot princess when she saw the pink rubber rain boots.

"What are those for princess?" my drunk mother said as I walked past her. "NOTHING MOM!"  I said. When I waked past her room i saw her laptop  open and on  AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT I SAW!

Any way I get on my laptop in my room scared of what I saw i order a pink superhero well just a pink jumpsuit and  a pink cape.  I call Joey Graceffa to see if he had any stencils. Like S and L so I can can put this part into action. Then I tell him not to tell anyone anything.