Chapter 11

So its the last day of school (i hope)and i am waering my super hero outfit. So all day ive been pushed around by Jeff and his possy. I have been slamed into locekers push to the ground face face slamed into my food punched in the face a couple times and then left alone to rot and die at the cafeteria tables. Lovely. I am DONE with being pussed around. And the whole time this was happening Riley was being used as a slave. Why do i let myself get pushed around for love? God my life sucks.

I was thinking to myself before lunch started and said to myself i am done being pushed around like Jeff's little toy. I (not in my super hero outfit) ran to the parking lot. There he was in his ugly yellow car with the mist beautiful Riley. Then Jeff hits me with his car. Not to bad that i have to go to the hospitle but it still hurt. I shack off the pain, walk over to his door, grab him by his shirt collar, and drag/throw himbon the feild. I keep punching amd punching cause thats all i know how to do. He gets up trys to swing but the i punch his jaw so hard i like to beleive he flew up and got hit by a plane, bu ti just knocked him out. Riley came running over and huged me. SHE HUGGED ME!!!!!!! I told her that she always belond to me even when she didn't and she just kinda melted in my arms. At this point i was in my hero outfit when i knocked out Jeff so people didnt know it was me. Then some stuff happend the me and riley kissed. And she asked me out! Me!!!

"So are we a thing now?" I ask really not sure. "I dont understand why not." She says kissing me again. Yes my plan worked! I stood up to my bully beat the crap out of him, and got the girl of my dreams! Awesome.