Chapter 5

Shane's P.O.V.

"MOM!" I screamed because she put the cat's litter box next to bed after she took a crap last night. "What fagot, can't you see I'm making eggs. How do you want them, scrambled or over easy?"

Wow my mom hasn't been this nice to me in forever. "Um, over easy" I say. "To bad I only know how to  make them scrambled." she said smirking. Funny because I saw over easy eggs hiding in the microwave but I am smart enough not to say something to my mom or then I will be dealing with ant Hilda.

"Never mind I will just eat at school" even though they don't serve food in the morning. "What ever, want a ride to school?" She said as I slammed the door.

"there's a long day ahead of me" I say quietly enough for me to hear it. When I got to the bus stop I see Riley getting on too! Lovely I am in the back of the bus Jeff up front and we both have a spot next to us on the bench. I motion for her to sit with me. Just as anyone would think Jeff pulled her book bag and made her sit with him. Funny because I though Jeff had a drivers license.

Well more not really exiting news but I officially met Sawyer Heartman today. Well not all that exiting, he kinda pushed me and then I weakly punched him and his "acomplice" in the gut. What I can't help I was totally distracted by Riley.

I got home later and asked my mom for $40 so I can put my  awesome plan into action. "What for" she asked.

Crap I was trying to avoid that. (I'm caught pink handed LOL)

"I am doing a project for something." I say. "Whatever!"

"Thanks mom!" She handed me the money and now I can put this plan into action.