chapter 2

Riley's P.O.V

Uuuuuggggghhhhh. It is the fist day of LAST year of high school. I really just want my crush to finally grow up and ask me out so Jeff (the football captain) will stop treating me like I am his blank slave. (sorry I don't want to be "bad" in my book for my friend @mrschloedawson so sorry If I make you mad) I so hope Jeff moved so I don't have to deal with him this year.

Shane's P.O.V.

7:30

(Shane's character Shane's mom)

wake up fagot! I hear my drunk mom say from my living room. "'mom I have been up for an hour waiting for you to get off of that dating website." I say as quietly as I could. "whatever" she says "get in the car so I can take you to school. its too late for you to get on the bus" I walk out to the car and sit in the back. because I know my mom will most likely throw up as we drive. why are you in emo clothes?" may mom asks as she drives down the road like a NAS car driver. "Because my life has changed I say as we get to the drop off. I get out the you wouldn't believe what my mom called out....."by my fagot princesses. great just another reason for the 70 some people that heard that to pick on me or better yet tell Jeff I am a fagot princess.

hello just to say I am not calling Shane a fagot princess. I got that idea from one oh his videos with "his mom" dropping him of at "school" calling him that but I think ant Hilda was in it.....I don't know. but anyway this book is for @mrschloedawson and @shanexdawsonxx two of the coolest people in the world. thanks Shane and Chloe for reading this. <3 y'all