Chapter 1: Billionaires

Authors Note: This is my first fan fic so go easy on me please. Sorry if its bad, please give it a chance. This starts off with Percy and Annabeth hating each other but Percabeth comes in later, don't worry! Yes this is an Annabeth goes to Percy's school and they are mortals fan fic. Its my story if you don't like it then don't read it.

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. If I did I would be VERY rich. I only own this storyline and a character or two. (Not anyone from PJO)

I finished this six years ago, at this point any and all errors are permanent. :)

Chapter 1: Billionaires

Annabeth's P.O.V

"Finally, I can't believe this awful summer is almost over Thals!" I tell my best friend.

"Only you would be excited that school is starting back up tomorrow, Annie."

"Thalia! You know I hate that name. Only HE uses it. Do you want to be like that jerk?"

"Come on Annabeth! Are you ever going to let that go? Do you have to hate him just because he's the son of your mother's competition?"

"It's not just that Thals, he's such a jerk." great, now I'm thinking about Percy Jackson. I've hated him since the day we met in Freshmen year. I'm a senior now. That means that this is my last year of freedom. Once high school is finished I get to train to take over my mother, Athena's business. it's a multi billion dollar architectural firm. It styles everything Greek, which people eat up. Percy's dad Poseidon, however styles under-sea architecture, which my mother believes she started. So there is a really big fight between the families at the moment.

Thalia is friends with both of us, her dad is Zeus, who is Percy's uncle and hates our company. Percy and his family do not like Zeus though. it's a big mess.

"...reading."

"What was that Thals? I zoned out there for a sec."

BEEP BEEP DUN DUN DUH...

"Gotta go, mom's calling, talk to ya at school tomorrow." With that I ended the phone call.

"Annabeth?"

"Mom?"

"Great you're here, listen I've got a business appointment here in California, I won't see you until school gets out tomorrow."

"That's OK, I can get myself up."

I was used to it, my dad left when he found out about me. He didn't want the responsibilities of having me. I never met him and mom is always away on business, so I don't mind.

"Great, well after school I'll have the driver pick you up from home and we will eat a fancy dinner. You can tell me how things went and I can give you some big news! Oh gods, I have to go. Look at the time, its 11:30 in Manhattan, Annabeth. Get some sleep. Good night."

"Wait- mom! What big news? I tried to ask, but she was already gone.

Percy P.O.V.

Ugh, school tomorrow. First days are always the hardest. Even at Goode where all of my friends, and not so friends, go. It would be perfect if it weren't for a certain curly-haired blonde. Man, I hate her.

RING RING, RING RING

"Hey dad, why are you calling now, do you know what time it is I have school tomorrow, I'm gonna be tired enough as it is."

"Huh? Oh, sorry Perce, I didn't check the time. I am just calling to tell you that we will be eating dinner at a fancy restaurant after school tomorrow, so be prepared , I have big news."

"What kind of news?" Last time it was him trying to pull me out of Goode. That did not work out to his plans.

"I won't say yet, but trust me. It will be great."

"I'll let you sleep now Percy, good night."

"Bye." I knew there was no point in trying to pry the news out of him. I would get it tomorrow.

Ugh, school...

A/N: Sorry I know its short and slow but trust me it will pick up in the next chapter. This was basically the intro. Bear with me. I'll try to update as much as possible but I have a lot of finals coming up so no promises.

(I wrote this as my first story on FanFiction. I will update daily until I run out of chapters and have to write more.)