Chapter 15~Chapter 4: Anything But the Soap!

Chapter 15

Percy woke up with a strange feeling in his head, as though he had experienced a really important dream without remembering anything about it.

He shook himself, remembering his current predicament.

"Glad to see that you're finally awake." Annabeth said.

Percy blushed, realizing he had fallen asleep next to her. Ironically, he felt much more rested than normal.

"Think of any way to get out of here while you were asleep?"

"No." Percy said, looking down shamefully.

"Well I did. It is a big long shot, but it may just work."

"And what would that be, oh Wise One?"

Despite the situation, Annabeth giggled.

"Well, what if your grandpa is just trying to scare us with that door thing?"

"What do you mean? And please don't call that creep my grandpa. That's just sick."

Annabeth rolled her eyes and replied, "Sure. And if he is scaring us then it will be easy to escape."

"And if he isn't, then we won't be able to use soap anymore."

"Are you seriously thinking about soap at a time like this, Percy?"

"Of course, do you want me to stink any worse than I already do?"

Annabeth sighed and shook her head, exasperated at her boyfriend's priorities.

"Well, I think we should try it- soap be damned to Tartarus." Annabeth said.

"I don't think soap really deserves Tartarus, I mean it is really helpful. Plus it would probably be better off in Thalia's mouth where it can do some good."

"Percy, concentrate." Annabeth growled out.

"Fine. But Zeus' mouth would be a better punishment."

"Ok, I'm not even going to ask what your reasoning is for that one. Lets just try to get out of here."

"Sounds good to me, lets go. The sooner we're out of this nightmare the better. I'm getting kind of tired of this dream."

"Percy, do you think that you're just having a nightmare?" she asked, concerned.

"Well yeah, I mean we can't really be in this situation." he replied.

"Are we?" he asked.

"Umm, yah Perce. Why would you think that we're dreaming?"

"Well, my head feels like its full of water, and my visions cloudy, like I'm dreaming."

At that, Annabeth jumped up-at this point very concerned.

"Hey, look at that. This dark room is turning black. I must be waking up."

Annabeth caught the love of her life as he collapsed to the ground.

She did the last thing she ever wanted to do and called for help, having no idea what to do in this situation.

She yelled for help.

No one came.

She kissed his lips, as a tear started to fall down her face.

PERCY DREAM POV

Slowly, the darkness lifted.

His headache slightly went away, except for a dull thudding noise.

He blinked a few times, and felt as though he were drowning.

It was strange, considering he loved the water.

He was drowning, he realized.

The water in the stream he was in was rushing over his head, and he was stuck.

He seemed not to be moving, although the stream was rushing past him at all sides.

It was strangely calming.

He started seeing faces in the water.

The loving face of his mother.

The disapproving glare of his first stepfather, looking at him as though he were a piece of dog shit.

The disappointed look in his father's eyes.

He started watching a scene of the first time he cut himself, of the times he thought about ending it all.

He watched the last time he cut himself, the day he met Annabeth Chase during his Freshman year.

He saw the maniacal face of Kronos.

Then, as he was losing consciousness, he saw Annabeth.

He saw her crying, and that broke his heart.

She seemed to be overtop of him, and heartbroken.

That snapped him out of it.

He had to help her.

He struggled to the surface, her face getting clearer the higher he swam.

Life may be hard, and it can throw you a curveball, he realized, but no matter what, she was his reason for survival. He had to save her, even if he couldn't save himself.

Finally, he surfaced, and seemed to wake up.

That dream made him remember why he was alive.

She needs to be protected at all costs, he thought.

He opened his eyes for a moment, then closed them again, as the pounding started back up.

Meanwhile:

Rachel made it to Nico's house in time to see them trying to figure out what the heck to do.

She couldn't explain it, but she knew that Thalia would be there.

"Call Jason and Piper," she said, when they finally answered her door pounding.

"Umm, why?" Nico asked.

"Because we need to go to Missouri. That's where Percy and Annabeth are."

Thalia grabbed Rachel's neck and started yelling at her. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU C #* SUCKING LITTLE B!TCH TURD? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE F*CK THEY ARE, HUH? DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU WH0R3?!

Nico tried to pry off Thalia's hands as they strangled RED, but not before the spunky redhead slapped the daughter of Zeus with all her might and proceeded to grab her arms before they could fight her off again.

"No, I don't have anything to do with their disappearance. Annabeth is practically my only friend at school. As to how I vaguely know where they are, it's the same way I know that you should send those letters, the same way I know the third answer to next weeks Calculus test. Now watch what you call me, or I can tell everyone your little secret."

With that she let go of the potty-mouthed female and let her drop to the ground.

"H-how did you know about the letters?" Thalia asked her.

"My little secret. I normally wouldn't stoop that low, but I need to find my friend, and I need all four of you for this. Now call the other two lovebirds. Or do you want to save your friends?"

With that Nico got out his phone, and broke the seething silence by explaining the situation to Jason, who of course was with Piper.

A/N: Thank you, everyone who has read my story up until this point. I wrote this when I was a Freshman in High School, and an now a Junior in college. I am amazed at all the support it has gotten. Shoutout to all of you suffering through this story.

LOVE,

~FallenHuntress26~(FanFiction.Net)
~WiseWolf826~