Chapter 4: Tardy Hall

A/N: I am not going to do a POV for this chapter.

We walked into school, which was very awkward, and everyone ran up at us. They yelled things like: "You two are such a cute couple," and "Why are you engaged? You hate each other!"

The cameras just recorded everything and watched for how we would react.

They were mobbed. The only thing that saved them was when Piper came up and yelled at all the people that class had started ten minutes ago. We were both glad, that was just too much attention at one time.

Piper may be a Junior, but she is basically school leader. She can talk herself into anything. Piper is the youngest person in school history to talk herself into being School President. She is gorgeous but plays it down as much as she can.

Her mother is Aphrodite, the founder of most if not all internet dating cites. Aphrodite has been voted "Sexiest Woman Alive" in practically every one of my mom's girly magazines for as long as anyone can remember.

Needless to say, Piper fits in perfectly here.

The crowd immediately thinned out.

Annabeth sighed in relief, she did not enjoy that in the least.

"Thanks Pipes," Percy said. "No problem," she smiled. Thalia and Nico however were scowling.

"Care to explain what is going on lovebirds?" Thalia demanded.

"Sure, at lunch. Gotta get to class." Percy took off his sunglasses then walked off to Greek; Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico followed. Piper headed off to her Study Hall in the opposite direction.

"Gods, I hope every class isn't like that." said Annabeth.

Percy just chuckled, "I think it is going to be like that for a while, we are the biggest news to hit this school since iPhones."

Annabeth groaned.

Thalia and Nico were just staring with their mouths hanging open and eyes wide. This was by far the friendliest conversation they had ever had.

They got to Brunner's where he said "I do not tolerate tardiness, I have made an exception today but you four were eight minutes later than anyone else."

All four groaned. They knew what that meant-Tardy Hall. No one wants to go there. Bluegrass music is played the entire time and you have to write a page front and back about the school rules. They can't talk or stand. You get ISAP, which is basically in-school detention, after three of them. (Yes, this is a real thing for my school. It absolutely stinks.)

Then, in perfect Ancient Greek Percy said "We are sorry Mr. Brunner. Crazy news people stopped us in the hallway. We could barely get through them."

"That may be Perseus, but I do not tolerate tardiness. Now go, mush. Tardy Hall for you four."

He was obviously in a bad mood today. They grudgingly made their way across the building into Tardy Hall.

They got there and were immensely surprised. Mr. Dumbledore had apparently a massive headache and therefore did not have his music playing. We had just sat down to write our rules down when Piper walked in. They had expected that. She joined them and started to write, sitting next to Jason. Percy raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

Just as Percy had finished his 5th sentence, there was a loud bang, as if someone had punched a locker with all the force they had. Dumbledore immediately jumped up to see what the problem was.

"I'M A F****** IDIOT? IF I AM THEN WHAT ARE YOU, OH RIGHT. YOU ARE A M*****F******* B**** F****** CHEATING JERK-FACED IDIOT!" Was heard from the hallway.