Chapter 3: What a night

(This will be in a normal Pov ^^) 

(WARNING: If you do not like smut or any inappropriate content then DO NOT CONTINUE Also, for those reading, I have said that i am a bit rusty since i haven't written these in a while)

At hearing Dipper's words, Bill pulled Dipper to his lap and kissed him again, slipping his tongue into his mouth. Dipper shut his eyes and let out a soft, quiet moan. Bill growled against his lips and grabbed his hips, grinding up against him. Dipper wrapped his arms around Bills neck as bill flipped them and leaned over Dipper. He started to attack his neck, sucking and biting ad he seemed to be searching for his sweet spot. Dipper tilted his head back and let out small moans when bill found it, making bill abuse the spot and leave love marks, claiming Dipper to be his.

Bill sat up and looked at his work, satisfied. He slowly moved his hand down and removed Dippers pants, seeing a tent in Dippers boxers. "Someone's excited for me" Bill cooed and rubbed his sensitive member. He grinned and rubbed his sensitive tip, making Dipper arch his back and furrow his brows up, biting his lip. Bill grinned, feeling himself throb at the sight of Dipper.

Bill grabbed Dippers wrists and pinned then against the bed, "god pine tree..you look amazing.." he said huskily. He kissed him deeply and rubbed his hips, slipping off his boxers slowly. He threw them aside and took his shirt off, trailing kisses down his body and he sucked and left more marks on his body.

Dipper looked up at him, squirming from the kisses. Bill put three fingers in Dippers mouth "Suck." Dipper blushed slightly and nodded,  sucking on them. Bill played with his member, teasing his tip. Dipper archrd his back and moaned softly, whining. Bill pulled his fingers out and slowly slipped one into Dipper, moving it in and out. Dipper shifted uncomfortably as Bill added another finger, moving both in deeper. Dipper arched his back slightly and gripped the sheets, moaning quietly. Bill smirked and added one more before moving them out. He turned Dipper onto his knees, positioning him. He kissed his back and slowly slid himself in while Dipper buried his face into the bed, furrowing his brows slightly. He whispered quietly and tried to adjust. Bill noticed and kissed his cheek, "the pain will go away, just relax" he whispered and rubbed his hips. Dipper nodded slightly and closed his eyes, taking a moment to shift and adjust. He glanced back at Bill and gave him a nod. With that,  Bill started moving slowly, rocking his hips against Dippers. Dipper moaned softly, feeling both pain and pleasure through his body. Bill went faster when he heard the moans, and started thrusting harder into Dipper. Dipper moaned louder, feeling pleasure in his hips. Bill dug his nails into Dippers hips and started to slam into Dipper, going faster and deeper with each thrust as Dipper became a moaning mess. Bill groaned and tilted his head back, going harder. Dipper gripped the sheets, his legs shaking as bill hit his prostate. "Th-there!! Bill there!!" He pleased, making bill hit that spot repeatedly. He kept thrusting into him, furrowing his brows slightly as he gripped Dipper's hair and made him look at him. Dipper moaned helplessly and came, trembling. Bill grinned and slammed into him a few times, biting his lip as he came in Dipper.

Bill slowly pulled out of him and kissed his back and the side of his head, "sorry if I was rough" he chuckled. Dipper relaxed, panting. "It's okay..i liked it" he smiled a little. Bill carefully picked him up, going to the bathroom. He carefully ran a hot bath and helped Dipper wash up, letting him relax. He helped him out and dressed him brfore sleeping in bills clean bed, talking quietly until Dipper fell asleep. Bill lied in silence and looked at Dipper, petting his head. He felt his chest flutter a little and kissed his forehead before slowly falling asleep, holding Dipper protectively.

WOW ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! I CRINGED WHEN READING THE ORIGINAL..SO GLAD IM CHANGING STUFF NOW

LMAO.

HOPE YOU ENJOYY