Chapter 4: I love You

Dippers POV: I woke up seeing the sun shining through my window, rubbing my eyes a little. 'What happened last night..?' I thought to myself and sat up. As I did, i felt a sharp pain in my lower back and fell back onto the bed, whining. I looked to see Bill in front of me. 'Right!! Last night... I don't...know why I did that..maybe I was just upset and frustrated with that he did but...things feel different..'

I slowly sat back up and got to the edge of the bed, trying not to make myself hurt more than I was already. I heard Bill groaning behind me, trying to find me as he searched the blankets. "Pine tree..?" he said in a deep, sleepy voice. I forced a smile through the pain, which wasn't too hard. "I'm right here Bill." 

Bill sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking at me. His hair wad a mess, "Good morning" He said and hugged me from behind. He was so warm, it felt like I would melt in his arms. I turned to head to face him, smiling a little. "Last night..was interesting.." he smiled wide, "yes it was! I enjoyed it a lot" he chuckled.

Bills POV: 'Pine tree was so cute when he woke up, his face so bright..'. I yawned and put my head on Dippers shoulder, "Hey Pine tree? I need help.." Dipper looked at me, tilting his head. "What's up?" He asked. I wasn't sure how to say it...but I felt something other than sexual attraction towards him...it felt... different. I wanted him, not just his body, but, him. 

I looked into his beautiful eyes "How do you know if you.. like someone?" I asked curiously. "W-well.. i...don't know..." His words trailed off. 'Does.. he not..feel the same.?' "but I think I might.." he added quietly. Despite this, I read his thoughts. My chest had that flutter, 'he does like me! But..why? After all I've done...how strange' i thought and smiled.

I smiled like an idiot! But i couldn't help it, all of these human emotions changed me, and i loved it! "I feel the same way about you, pine tree" I kissed his cheek. He blushed, how cute. I ruffled his hair and kissed the side of his head before getting up.

I stood up and grabbed my clothes "Pine tree.. how long have you felt this way? A few days?" I asked curiously. Dipper shook his head, "No.. ever since I left actually.. I couldn't help but think about you, you may have been my enemy but i didn't hate you completely.." He mumbled, "There was another feeling that i couldn't pin point.." Dipper rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked a bit confused, "I had thought about it, and when I finally saw you.. Well, i felt something. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know it was you." I had slowly gotten dressed as he spoke, nodding. "I feel the same way Pine tree.. I always messed with you because I thought that's what I wanted.. When I was in my normal form, i couldn't really feel... emotions like i do now." I walked over to Dipper and pulled him into a hug.

Dipper get out a whine and tired to stand up, "Is everything okay Dipper?" I asked, concerned. Dipper nodded "Y-yea I'm fine.. it's just that it was.. my first time.." He laughed nervously. I smiled, knowing that I had taken something so precious and he was happy with it. I set him down softly and grabbed new clothes, "I'll dress you." He nodded and relaxed a little.

I grabbed boxers and put them on him first, "Here, out your arms around me." He nodded and did so, i pulled them up. I did the same with his jeans and gave him his shirt. He put it on and smile, "Want to relax today?" I asked him and picked him up. Dipper nodded slightly as I took him into the living room. I set him down on the couch and held him close, "Would you like anything?" I ask and look at him. "No, i should be fine for now." He grabbed the remote and leaned against me, smiling.

Dippers POV: 'Bill was being so...sweet, i couldn't believe someone so evil.. could end up being the one i like.. the one who cared..I hoped at keast' I smiled as he put his head on my shoulder and looked at him. He was watching the T.V. but was thinking. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine, this could work.. I held Bills hand close to me and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off.

I felt him hold me tight and him to me as I fell asleep, feeling him rub my side and lay down. He pulled me to his chest and played with my hair, kissing my forehead. This felt...strange but i liked it. It was..nice.

YAY ANOTHER DONE! SHORT BUT DONE! ILL TRY AND MAKE THEM LONGER AND BETTER UWU