Chapter 6: Proposal

Bills POV : 'It was a perfect idea! I need to asked Pine tree to marry me so that he will be mine! I couldn't believe it was so simple. I had planned a mystery date for me and Pine tree. It was going to be perfect. I found a pond and set up a small picnic and had the ring for him made.. It had said 'Property of Bill Cipher' on the inside just for him, so everyone knew he was mine, and mine only.

Months had passed since this and I knew the timing was perfect, I needed to do this, this felt right..but I was...nervous.

The day had went by rather quickly as I sat in the mystery shack, finishing up my work. I saw pine tree walk down stairs and hugged him from behind, kissing his shoulder. "Pine tree, i have a big surprise for you!" he smiled and put his hands over mine, "is that so?" He turned and looked at me as I nodded eagerly, kissing him softly. His lips were so soft...god this human was amazing

I nodded and grabbed hands "We're going on a date in five minutes so get ready." His eyes widened, "Five minutes?!" He ran upstairs quickly. I heard some thumps and chuckled to myself, shaking my head. I leaned against the counter waiting for my love. I saw him walk down with a dark blue hoodie, his favorite black skinny jeans with sneakers and his hat, something casual yet cute.

Dippers POV : I was panting slightly, five minutes isn't really enough time to get ready, but it was good enough. I walked down and smiled at Bill who was looking me up and down. I laughed a little, "See something you like?" I joked. He licked his lips, making me blush slightly. "I sure do, now lets go before i forget what we're going." He grabbed my hand and teleported to a..very strange place.

It was so beautiful, especially at this time of day, fireflies were going around, the sky was a light orange color with pink, blue, and purple followed behind it. Bill had planned this well. I looked at him and noticed he was staring, making me tilt my head. "You okay?" I asked him sd he blinked a few times before nodding and rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yea I'm great!" 

I felt slightly nervous, everything was perfect.. but why? I sat down on a light yellow blanket with Bill, enjoying the scenery. He handed me a plate with a piece of strawberry cheesecake. I took it slowly before setting it down, looking at him. "Hey Bill.. why are we out here?" His eyes shifted to the ground.. he looked.. afraid. 'oh god...'

I heard him clear his throat and get on one knee, facing me. "Pine tree, you know I love you, right?" I felt my heart beating out of my chest 'hes breaking up with me.' I thought and nodded. "Yes, I do" I heard him gulp slightly. "Well, you humans... when you love someone you show it in different ways. A way i want to do it is like yours, i want to love you until i perish." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring. My eyes widened slightly I shock as I looked at him.

He smiled softly, "Dipper Pines, Will you marry me?" I could feel myself smile as a few tears felt my eyes "of course Bill!" His eyes widened in shock, "R-really?!" He stood up and picked me up, spinning me around.  "I love you Dipper!" I wrapped my arms around him once he stopped and put the ring on my ring finger "Property of Bill Cipher?" I laughed. He grinned, nodding.

Bills POV: 'I can't believe he said yes! I am so happy , I've never felt so amazing in my life'. I kissed Dipper passionately, feeling him do the same, but rub against me a little. I grinned slightly, "oh? Should we... celebrate?" He blushed and nodded slightly, looking at me shyly.

(WARNING: YAOI IS ABOUT TO BEGIN)

Normal POV: Bill snapped his fingers, sending them into a light blue room with a fluffy bed that had black blankets and pillows. Dipper looked around the room slowly, "Where are we?" Bill smirked, hugging his waist. "Well, for now i'll call this... our 'fun room'." He had a devilish smirk on his face. He grabbed Dippers hand and pulled him to the bed. He fell onto the bed, casing Dipper to fall on top of him. 

Bill sat up and kissed Dipper deeply, licking his bottom lip asking permission for entrance. Dipper smirked, and kept his lips together. Bill chuckled and grabbed his hips, grinding up against him while grabbing his bottom. Dipper gasped in surprise, letting bill slip his tongue in.

Dipper held onto Bills shoulders as Bill kissed his neck, sucking softy. Dipper tilted his head to the side, allowing Bill to kiss him more. Bill rubbed against Dipper again, undoing his pants with one hand and taking off his hoodie and shirt with thr other. Dipper removed Bills shirt before Bill flipped them over so that Dipper was under him. He moved his hand into Dippers boxers and stroked his member earning a moan from Dipper. He kissed Dipper as he moved his hand slow, teasing Dipper. "Biiilll." Dipper whined. Bill smirked, "Want me to go faster?" Dipper nodded, biting his lip.  Bill bit his lip and bent doen, lowering his voice as he huskily. whispered. "Then, beg for me."  He smirked. Dippers eyes widened as Bill moved his hand faster without warning. "A-ah.. g-give me m-more Bill." Bill sat in between Dippers legs and pulls his boxers down.

Dipper gasped feeling the cold air hit his hard member. Bill bent down and looked at Dipper, gently licking his sensitive tip. "Ahh.. please B-bill more!" Bill moved his hands faster and put the tip in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. Dipper gripped the blankets beneath him and moaned loud, his back arching as he released into Bills mouth.

Bill swallowed his cum and sat up, kissing Dipper. He slowly removed Dippers boxers before grabbing a little bottle of lube, putting some on his erection, then some on Dipper's entrance. He moved two fingers in him to prep him, making him moan as Bill slowly fingered his entrance. He moved Dippers legs up and slowly pushed into him casing Dipper to close his eyes tight and tilt hus head back, still not used to bills size. "Don't worry, the pain will go away." Bill said softly, he kept going till he was fully in Dipper. He kissed Dipper's cheeks and rubbed his hips softly.

Dipper adjusted himself before nodding to Bill to move. Bill started out slow, making sure not to hurt Dipper like the last few times. Dipper gripped the blankets again as pain and pleasure ran through his hips. Bill picked up his pace when hearing Dipper's muffled moan, grinning. Bill groaned when Dipper tightened around him and put one of Dippers legs on his shoulder, lifting the other to go deeper, slamming into Dipper. 

"Aahh! Right t-there Bill!" Dipper moaned out and threw his head back as bill hit his prostate. Bill grabbed onto his hips and kept hitting the spot Dipper had pleaded for. He tilted his head back slightly as he panted softly and groaned, "fuck pine tree..." He bit his lip and thrusted harder into Dipper. Dipper arched his back and moaned as he came, his body trembling from the intense pleasure. Bill stopped thrusting as hard, knowing how destroyed Dipper would be the next day and finished after a few more thrusts, panting. He bent down and kissed Dipper passionately, rubbing his sides. He chuckled, pulling out. He carefully picked him up and took him to the bathroom, a warm bath waiting for them. He sat with Dipper as they both washed up, Dipper humming softly and relaxing as Bill helped him wash off. Bill helped Dip dry off and dress before getting in a clean bed, hugging bill. He smiled as bill played with his hair and kissed his head. "I love you, pine tree" dip smiled and nuzzled into him "I love you too, bill" they night faded as they fell asleep in each other's arms, bill holding dip protectively.

WOW. FINIIISHED. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. IF NOT..WHY ARE YOU READING IT?

LMAO.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT THO. IM SO THANKFUL FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!

<3