Chapter 1

My eyes raked over my body one last time as I looked in the mirror. My red hair was curled into perfect little spirals, swept to the side. My makeup was simple, rose gold eyeshadow with a bit of eyeliner and mascara. I also had on deep red lipstick that matched the color of my hair.

Alice and Rosalie had insisted that they would do my hair and makeup so I let them. They had also insisted, along with Emily, Jane, and Nessie, that they would come wedding dress shopping with me in Italy. But instead of shopping for one, Alice and Jane had called a famous designer to custom design my dress. I had argued against it, saying that it was too much money to spend but I somehow ended up here, in a beautiful white dress with intricate beading. It had a sweetheart neckline and form fitting until my mid thigh, where it would start to flair out until it reached the floor. My shoes were white and also custom made with the same intricate beading as the dress and were absolutely beautiful. They looked like something straight out of a fairytale, and made me look like the princess of the fairytale.

We are getting married in the church that my parents got married in, with the reception being in the forest behind the Cullens' house. I wanted a small wedding, with only my family, which included the Cullens, the Pack, and the Volturi.

"Can I come in?" I heard my brother ask before Alice opened the door and let him in.

"She's almost ready. Just a few more finishing touches." Alice informed him.

"I came to give you this." I turned to face my brother and watched as he pulled out a small, crystal and sapphire encrusted clip. "It was Mom's, she was keeping it for your wedding day." I ran my fingers over it and felt my eyes begin to water. It was hers, and now it'll be mine.

"No! No tears! It'll ruin your makeup!" Alice was quick to try to avoid any mess ups.

"You heard her, Kenz, no tears." Sam smiled and I turned around to allow him to put the clip in my hair.

"I'm going to go get ready to play. I'll see you in a few minutes, Kenzi." Rosalie gave me a quick hug before disappearing out of the room. She had offered to play piano at my wedding and I just couldn't say no, she was amazing.

"Are you ready to go?" Nessie asked me, and I nodded as I looked in the mirror one last time.

"Let's go take a seat, we'll see you in a few minutes." Jane gave me a hug before leaving and being followed by Ness and Alice.

I twirled the engagement ring around my finger as I tried to calm down. I don't even know why I am nervous, he's the love of my life. Today, I am marrying the love of my life, and I couldn't be happier.

"You look beautiful." Sam told me.

"Thanks, I just wish that Mom and Dad were here to see me."

"They're watching you, from wherever they are, and I can tell that they're proud, because I'm proud of you." He held my shoulders as he said this and I nodded. "Ready?"

"Just, please don't let me fall." I looped my arm through his and grabbed my bouquet of white roses.

"Never." The music began to play as we made our way out of the dressing room.

Everyone stood up as soon as we walked out. I tried my best to not trip and fall, seeing as I had to learn to walk in heels and I wasn't all that great. But once I saw him standing there, all of my worries seemed to disappear. All I can think about is going up and meeting him at the alter. Soon enough, Sam handed me off to Alec before taking his seat in the pews.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today-" I seemed to tune out the rest of whatever Demetri was saying, as I looked into Alec's eyes, admiring his beauty. I couldn't help but smile as we stood up here, I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when it was time for our vows.

"Kenzi, from the first day that I met you, I knew that you were someone special to me; you are so beautiful and pure in every which way, inside and out. You pulled me in, time and time again, you have kept me alive, without you, I am nothing. I have waited centuries for you and I don't know what I would do without you. So, I promise you my heart, body, and soul. I, Aleczander Volturi, take you, Kenzi-Grace Uley, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my best friend, and my only love from this day forward. I solemnly vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in joy as well as sorrow. I promise to support you and all of your decisions, to laugh with you and cry with you, to honor and respect you. I promise to love you unconditionally for as long as we both shall live." I felt a tear escape as Alec finished his vows and placed the ring on my finger. I stood frozen for a moment, stunned by everything that he had just said, but I was brought out of my daze by Jane, who had gently nudged me to speak.

"I don't, I don't know how I'm going to say anything after that. What you said was absolutely beautiful." I shook my head and heard a few chuckles from my families. "From the first moment that I looked into your eyes, I was taken to another universe. With one look, you turned into the air that I needed to breathe, the gravity that kept me here on earth, you gave me a purpose. From that moment forward, I felt what it was like to be loved the way that I had seen it in the movies. My life turned into a fairytale, and you are my Prince Charming. Words cannot express how much I love you. I give you my body, heart, and soul, seeing as you are everything to me. I, Kenzi-Grace Uley, take you, Aleczander Volturi, to be my beloved husband. To have and to hold, in times of joy and sorrow, in sickness and in health; in the good times, and the bad times, to cherish you and respect you. I promise that I will love you, for all of eternity." Tears streamed down my face as I placed the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." Alec immediately pulled me into a kiss and in that moment, everything seemed to stop. Everyone seemed to disappear, all of the noise, muted. It was just Alec and I, for a short second of this ceremony, and that was all that I needed. Once we pulled apart, the noise slowly filled my ears again as the sound of clapping filled the small church.

I smiled as I held onto Alec and looked out at all of the people that I love, and then to the man that I love.

We are finally married.