Chapter 1

"Mommy" Cj said as he woke me up. "Yes baby?" I answered, opening my eyes. "Can you play with me?" He asked. He gave me the cutest look ever. I couldn't resist it. I got out of bed and smiled. I picked up my five year old son. He smiled at me. His smile warms my heart. I kissed him on his cheek.
"Can I freshen up before we play?" I asked him. He nodded his head up and down. I placed him on the floor and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a relaxing but quick shower. When I got out of the shower Christopher was in the mirror popping a pimple. "Gross!" I yelled playfully. Cj ran into the bathroom and looked at Chris. "Gross!" He mocked.
"Can I get dressed now?" I asked them. Cj smiled and ran out of the bathroom. He has more energy than me. I think I need to ask coach to put him on the team too.
I got dressed in the bathroom and headed into my bedroom. Cj waddled towards me.
"Mommy! Mommy! Can we play now?" He asked.
"Yes." I said as I picked him up. I playfully tossed him in the air and caught him. He burst into laughter. I kissed him on his cheek and threw him on the bed gently. I ran up to the bed and tickled him. Cj giggled until he started to gasp for air. I immediately stopped and smiled.
"Go play with your toys now." I said to him. I got out of the bed and sprinted towards the hallway.
"Hey beautiful." Chris said as he walked into the room.
"Hi." I replied.
"Are you glad that the season is almost over? Your last game is next week."
"Yes I am glad. I need a break."
"I can't wait for the season to over. We gonna send Cj to my mom's place for a month and Ima fuck you every day and night."
"I like the sound of that daddy."
Chris kissed me on my lips softly. His hands slid down my curves. My hand slid down his chest and I grabbed his dick. "Wait let me check on Cj." He said.
He walked out of the room. After about 5 minutes he came back with that devilish smirk. "He's out like a light." He whispered as he closed the door. I smiled and started to take off my clothes. Christopher walked over to me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Chris unhooked my bra. My hands slid up his tank top and felt his abs. Then my hands moved quickly to his basketball shorts. I slid them down to his ankles along with his boxers. I looked up at him and smiled. I began to suck his dick. I listened to him moan.
After a while he stopped me. "Lay on the bed." He said. I got off of my knees and laid on the bed. Chris smirked and opened my legs. He dived face first in my pussy. His tongue did wonders. I had to moan softly so I wouldn't wake Cj. I held on to the sheets as Christopher flicked his tongue on my clit. Chills went through my body. Chris looked and me and licked his lips. He hovered over me and gave me slow strokes. He kissed me in my neck softly. I softly moaned as Chris gave me slow deep strokes. When he went deeper my moans got louder. I had to put a pillow over my mouth to muffle the sound. Chills went down my spine as he started hitting my spot. "Thats my spot daddy." I moaned into the pillow.
"You said thats your spot?" He asked with a devilish smirk. Knowing damn well he heard me. I nodded my head. He kept hitting that spot until I came all over his dick. Once I came he placed his head between my legs and flicked his tongue over my clit. I bit down on the pillow. Chris ate my pussy until I came in his mouth. My body trembled. Afterwards we heard a noise coming from Cj's room. I got up and put on a giant t shirt. I went in Cj's room and saw him sitting up in his bed rubbing his eyes.
"Mommy." Cj said.
"Yes baby?" I replied.
"I had a bad dream."
"Its okay baby. It was just a dream. You want to watch some cartoons?"
"Yes!"
"Okay go downstairs and watch some tv."
Cj smiled and ran out of the room. Thank God he is a smart boy. I taught him how to read and right when he was three. It wasn't easy but I did it.
I walked back in my room and saw no sign of Christopher. I walked into our bathroom and saw him finishing himself off. I stood in the door way and watched him for a bit.
"You want some help?" I finally asked. He looked at me and smiled. I walked over to him and got on my knees. I have to make him cum quick because Cj is up. I slobbed on his dick until he stopped me.
"Whats wrong baby?" I asked.
"Let me hit it from the back real quick." He replied in a sexy tone. I just couldn't say no.
I got up and bent over on the counter. Chris slowly slid in me. He gave me a few slow strokes before he started beating this pussy up.
He came pretty quick.

* * * * *
Later that evening I had to get ready for practice. I put my hair in a bun and got dressed. I kissed my two men before leaving the house.
When I arrived at practice coach was really hard on us. Next week is our final championship game. Winning this year will give the L.A. Sparks a three year winning streak. I can't wait. Hopefully I get the MVP award.
I dribbled the ball down the court and to the half court line. I made my shot from there and it was flawless. Nothing but net.
"Parker on the bench." Coach said. I guess I don't need as much practice as the rest of them.
"Parker I need you to take it easy on our last game. I don't need you blacking out again." Coach reminded me. Two years ago I was diagnosed with vasovagal syncope. I basically have triggers which cause me to faint. Heat exhaustion causes me to faint in most cases. But I do have triggers. Anxiety cause me to pass out.
"Okay coach." I said as I sat on the bench. I placed my head in my lap and relaxed. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. After a while coach let me back on the court and I practiced my little heart out.