Chapter 6

Its finally Friday. Which means I can go home. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed before Christopher and Cj came.  I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. Since the surgery was in the back of my head I have an under cut now. The area had to be shaved. It actually looks pretty good. I pinned my hair to the side and let my hair cover the gauze at the back of my head.  I fluffed my curls.
When Christopher came in I was packing up my stuff.
"Mommy! Mommy!" Cj shouted with joy.
"Hi baby!" I squealed.
"I miss you mommy. Head feel better?"
"I miss you too little man. Yes my head feels better."
"Yay! You come home now?"
"Yes baby I'm coming home now."
Chris picked up my bags and I picked up our son. Doctor Patrick came in with my discharge papers. Chris signed the papers.
"Thanks for everything Doctor Patrick." I said as I gave him a side hug.
"Your welcome. Don't forget your appointment is next month. We will call when its coming up."
"Okay."
"Bye bye!" Cj squealed. I chuckled. Doctor Patrick waved as we left.

* * * * *
During the ride home Christopher and I talked about my hospital stay.
"So everything is fine?" He asked.
"Yup!" I replied.
"You ready for this one on one?"
"Always ready."
Chris picked up my hand and kissed it as we pulled into the driveway. Cj hopped out of his seat and climbed in the front.
"Mummy I have a present for you." Cj said.
"Where is it baby?" I asked.
"Inside."
"Okay let's go."
I picked him up and carried him out of the car. Christopher carried my bags.
"Down mommy!" Cj said as I opened the door. I placed him on the ground.
"Close your eyes!" He said. I closed my eyes and Cj held my hand. He lead me through the house.
I could hear him giggling.
"Okay mommy open your eyes." He instructed. I opened my eyes. My jaw dropped. They made a hall of fame for me! There were pictures of me from my games. All of my trophies where in a glass case. And my first basketball was in a display case by itself. How did they find the basketball mom gave me? I guess dad gave it to him. Tears fell down my cheeks.
"Thank you." I said to Cj.
"Don't cry mommy." Cj said.
Christopher came in and rubbed my back.
"This... is ... so sweet." I cried.
Chris kissed me softly on my lips.
"There is more." Chris said.  I raised my eyebrows at him. Christopher and Cj carried me to the indoor court. My brothers, dad, and best friend were there.
I cried even harder. That had cake and lots of food. I ran up to my dad and gave him a hug. I know why he didn't visit me in the hospital but he did call a few times.
We all ate and chilled. Its good to see everyone.
"Where is Tasha and Renae?" I asked Mason.
"Turn around." Tasha said from behind me. I tired around and saw Renae's chubby face. I ran up to them and hugged them. I took Renae from Tasha's arms and spun her in circles.
"How do you feel kid?" I asked.
"Good!" Renae said. I kissed her on the cheek and placed her on the ground.
We all socialized.
Mason left first because Renae was tired. Dad Cameron and Maxine stuck around for a while. Max and I had a girl talk. Christopher my dad and Cameron had their own conversation.

"Girl I think Cameron might propose." Max whispered.
"Really? You think so?" I asked.
"Yes girl. Everything has been getting very romantic lately. Like he has been taking me out a lot."
"To where?"
"All my favorite places. My mom already loves him."
"Wow maybe he is I'm not sure. Don't have your hopes up."
"Why not have my hopes up?  We've been together for 6 years."
"I know but if he feels like your hopes are up he is going to put it off."
"Thats true. Oh guess what?"
"What?"
"I'm moving in with him!"
"That's a big step."
"I know girl!"
"You ready to live with a boy?"
"Yes."
"You sure Cameron can be nasty at times."
"How nasty?"
"Boxers everywhere nasty."
"I can handle that. Just once he doesn't put his boogers everywhere."
"Lol! I think he still does that."
"Eeww!"
"Thats your boyfriend."
"Well its your brother."
"But I don't live with him."
"Baby let's go we have reservations for tonight." Cameron said as he interrupted our conversation.
Maxine got up from the bench and left with Cameron. Dad left too. Now its just me and my boys.
"Mommy look!"  Cj said as Chris brought out a mini hoop.
"Is that yours?" I asked Cj.
"Yes! I wanna play basketball just like you mommy."
"Aww! Let me see you shoot."
Chris passed me the small basketball and I handed it to Cj.
Cj dribbled his ball and made his shot. He is just like me. Pure net. I smiled. I was impressed.
"When did you learn?" I asked.
"Daddy taught me when you was sick." Cj replied.
"You learned quickly."
"Its in his blood." Chris said. I smiled from ear to ear.
"High five lil man!" I said to Cj. He ran over to me and smacked my palm. I kissed my son and he jumped around the court.
"You ready for this one on one?" Christopher asked.
"Sure let me change." I replied.
I walked through the house and to my room. I changed into my basketball gear. And put my hair into a ponytail. And put on a head band. It covered my undercut perfectly. I went back into the indoor court and Chris passed me the ball. I passed it back and we began playing. Chris was playing as if he was playing a child. And he purposely let me make my shots.
"Baby stop." I said.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"You don't play like this. Where is my challenge?"
"Sorry baby I just wanted to take it easy on you."
"Uhhh."
I rolled my eyes. Christopher kissed me passionately. Our game may not have been good but I know the sex will be.
He picked me up by my thighs and continued to kiss me.
"You know something." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"We never fucked in here before."
"So you wanna fuck me on the floor?"
He didn't answer me he just kissed me. He laid me on the floor and we undressed each other. Chris slowly slid inside of me. I gasped. He was hitting my spot already. He gave me that devilish smirk and kept hitting my spot. He made me cum back to back to back. I was moaning and squirming
"Fuck!" He cried as he came.