Chapter 3- Towers of Yog, We Will Miss You

*Lewis's POV*

Over the next 2 hours Simon, Hannah and I collected supplies of canned food, Jaffa's (obviously) and bottles of water. That should last us a while if we ration it out. When we met back up in the lounge we sorted out packs for each of us; Simon was in charge of food supplies, Hannah was to take care of first aid kits then lastly; I was in control of survival equipment like rope, matches etc. Finally we had sorted all of our packs and went off again to prepare ourselves for the new world. We were quicker than I thought to get back to the lounge, guess we're anxious. Simon had returned wearing his Superman hoodie, wooly Viking hat and his weapon was a metal replica of his minecraft character's diamond pickaxe. Hannah had returned wearing a leather jacket, Mr Owl hat and her weapon was a hard. black metal baseball bat and on her thigh she wore a pistol holder with a black revolver inside it (dont know why she has a bluddy gun though but im not questioning it!) I was dressed in my army suit with black work boots and in my hands I held a fire axe and a couple of throwing knives in my bag. We gave each other quick glances and Simon went over to the window looking hurt that we were leaving Yogtowers, we have to leave it all behind. Hannah looked at him and then faced down to her feet, I noticed a small tear drip from her cheek. I took two syrides over and wrapped my arms round her fragile state, I guess she was still hurt by the fact that Martyn had tried to kill her... eat her. I shivered at the thought, this made Hannah's grip tighten around me. Finally Simon turned to face us and decided to join us by walking up to us and engulfed Hannah and I in his embrace. Hannah started sobbing into Simons jumper and he placed his head on her's, he started to sniffle...I can feel the tears threatening to spill over, no, no they cant I wont allow it! I must stay strong for them...

Well...a few tears never hurt anybody, right?

"Guys?" I choked out trying to sound calm, tears now pouring from my eyes. Simon gave me a weak smile and a pat on the back. Hannah only looked up to us, momentarily silencing her crys.

"I know, buddy...I know" Simon said, his voice shaking, he knew it was time to go... Hannah stared at us obviously confused.

"He know's what? What? What does he know? Lewis what is it?" she asks worry evident in her voice.

"Lewis?" she again asks after a few moments of silence.

"It's time to leave Yogtowers... it's time to say goodbye..." I managed to choke out.

All Hannah can do is stare in fear, Simon holds us tighter and I cry harder as my team...my band of merry men have been broken...one is already dead...who know's how many more...