Michael and you and the backround information

How you and Michael met: Both of your parents were friends so it wasn't a big surprise that you and Michael became friends as well. The two of you went to the same school and played guitar. While Michael barely went to school, you went to the subjects that you found interesting, that only being music class last period.

How he asked you to be his gf: The two of you were friends with benefits for the longest time before Michael asked you out. He asked you after the two of you battled it out to guitar hero and you ended up becoming victorious.

How he proposed: He took you to Disneyland on his day off. He took you to a little spot in front of the tower and proposed there.

(So like this picture above)

More about Y/N: Her parents are extremely catholic and would risk their lives for the religion. They liked when you and Michael were friends but something about being in a relationship with him didn't do well with them. Y/N and Michael would always do the dirty without protection which lead to multiple visits to the abortion clinic without your parents knowledge. She never had a good relationship with her parents since all they cared about was her getting a "responsible" guy who went to school, didn't dye their hair or got tattoos. Two lesbians at her parents church then decided to "adopt her without adopting her". That meant that Y/N would go to their place whenever she needed a break from her actual house. When she turned 18 she moved out into their home and called them family. She's also part of a band similar to 5sos but with girls and the band name is called "Made From Scratch". She's the guitarist of the group and loves to perform.