Future baby names (Your POV)

It was the last day visiting Michael's parents. Both of us left the house at an early time so that we would be able to get a head start for Melbourne. We stopped part way at a Target to grab some clothing and some snacks. Michael and I were walking down the isles hand in hand as we passed the baby section.
     "Michael?"
       "Yeah, what's up?"
      "Have you thought about names for children? I know it's a weird question but you know how I get once baby fever kicks in." I hid my face in embarrassment.
     "That's not a weird question. But yeah I have. I've only got one name for a girl. It just came to me a little while ago, it's nothing special though." He looked down at me. "Have you thought of any baby names?"
      "No I haven't. I'm surprised that I haven't had lots of baby names by now." I shook it off as we kept walking.
We separated into the women's and men's department to look through the different clothing. I looked through the women's section and I heard a light chuckle from behind me, I turned around to see Michael right behind me laughing.
     "What's so funny?" I looked at him, very confused as he proceeded to point down to my pants then up at the sign. "Ugh. Michael use words."
     "Not only are you in the maternity section, but you've also wet yourself." He put his hand over his mouth to prevent himself from fully letting go.
     "Oh my god. Seriously! I didn't even feel the need to use the bathroom."
      "Hey it's ok. Here, have my jacket," Michael put his plaid shirt around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Plus what are you doing in the maternity section of the mall?"
      "I don't know, I guess I just gravitated over here." I nervously laughed.
      "Well we should get the snacks that we wants and head out. I want to get to the hotel at a good time so then we can get out at an early time in the morning."
     "Yeah ok, that sounds like a good idea. Let's go." I took a shirt off of the rack and we went to the candy isle.
     Michael and I started to grab some snacks from the racks in the isle when a fan came up to us. We took pictures and I even signed something, after that we paid for our stuff and got in the car. I reached back into the backseat of the car to grab a pair of sweats that I picked out. I quickly changed my pants and put my wet pants in a separate bag that we got from Michael's parents place before leaving. We got on the road and drove. I started to cramp really badly, meaning that I would be getting my period soon. I curled up in a ball in attempt to make the pain go away.
     "You alright there hun? Do you need me to pull over to help?" Michael asked with a hint of concern in his voice.
     "No I'm alright, I'm just having menstrual cramps."
    "Ok. Just let me know if you need me to pull over." He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed his thumb over top of it.
     I ended up falling asleep midway there. Michael the woke me up unexpectedly.
     "I know that you want to sleep but I don't want you sleeping too much to the point where you won't be able to fall asleep at the hotel. So come and stretch your legs while I pump gas into the car."
     "Ok." I opened my door and yawned. I walked over to Michael's side and helped him pump the gas. "So, how much longer until we get to Melbourne?"
      "Well, we have about an hour and a half to get to the hotel and from there we should only have about eight hours to your moms place in Melbourne." He inserted the gas pump into the car. "Are you excited to see them?"
     "Why wouldn't I be excited to see them? I haven't seen my mothers in months. Last time I saw them was when they travelled to the uk to see the girls and I perform our hit single Liar Liar. That was almost six months ago. I'm also pretty sure that last time we saw them we weren't engaged, so this is going to be interesting." I smiled, my mothers have been there when I really needed them the most, they took the roles of my biological parents when I moved in with the two of them when I turned 18.
      "Well I can definitely tell you, I'm really excited to see their reaction to us getting engaged. Those two ladies aren't the most technologically advanced when it comes to social media." Michael laughed a little making me roll my eyes.
      "It's not because their technologically challenged or whatever, it's just because hey don't like feeding into drama that's not meant for them. The only drama I knew that they were apart of is when Christie got into a big fight with my biological dad about pushing religion onto other people who don't seem all that interested. Hell even that she didn't stay in valves with for long, she said her part and left."
      "Sometimes I wish I could be like them. But there's just so much negativity that comes along with being famous that it's almost impossible." He put the gas pump back into its spot and paid. "Alright let's start heading to the hotel."
       I nodded and then we drove off.