Visiting Michael's Parents

Both you and Michael were packing you your things to get ready to visit his parents back in Australia. It was late at night as both of you were packing for the early morning flight. Your eyelids were growing heavier by the second, but you were determined to finish packing before going to bed but your sleep schedule has been all over the place lately with throwing up, so you haven't been getting the right amount of sleep.
    "Y/N, babe? I can finish packing for you. Go to bed, you really need the sleep and I doubt that you'll get much sleep on the plane ride." Michael walked over to you and took your hand in his.
    "But I want to finish packing. You know I haven't packed my suitcase in a while." You whined and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please Mikey."
     "You need sleep Y/N. You've been almost living in the bathroom since this morning and only got three hours of sleep last night." He looked you in the eyes and brushed the hair from your face. "Please? I wanna make sure that you're well rested. You know how exited my mom gets whenever you come over."
     You looked back at him and smiled tiredly. You rested your head onto his shoulder and started to fall asleep. Michael then took you to your bed, then took off your bottoms and shirt leaving you in just your underwear. He finished packing your bag and climbed into bed.

*a few hours later*

     It had just turned 4:30 in the morning and your alarm went off. Michael got up from the bed as you still were fast asleep. He turned off your alarm and quickly got himself dressed. He brought the suitcases down to the front door and quickly walked up the stairs to wake you up. Unfortunately, you beat him too it as you were sick yet again. Michael came up behind you and rubbed your back.
     "Do you need me to grab you anything?" He asked, rubbing small circles on your upper back.
     "Yeah can you just grab some clothes for me. Maybe also some Advil or something to help with this headache." You rubbed your forehead and breathed as another rush of nausea came.
     Michael went into the closet and grabbed you a pair of leggings, a tank top, and a sweater. "Your clothes are on the edge of the bath. I'll go get you your Advil."
      "Alright thanks Michael. I should be down in a few minutes so you can just wait downstairs." You slowly got up and flushed the toilet.
     Michael scurried downstairs and looked in the medicine drawer. He found the Advil container and twisted the cap off to grab you one of the pills. About five minutes later you came down to the kitchen all fresh and ready. You got a glass of water and used it to help take the Advil. You both then left the house to go the airport. The whole way there you were fast asleep. Then upon arrival Michael woke you up so that you could go into the airport to sign in your luggage. You put on your hat that you grabbed last minute and put it on your head to cover your eyes.
"Babe what are you doing?"
"I'm using the hat to cover up how tired I am. Just in case if there's fans inside or paparazzi. Though it would be stupid I'd there were paparazzi out at this time." You smiled and held Michael hand.
The two of you walked hand in hand through the airport. When it was time for security, you took off your little bag plus hat and took your laptop out of it. Luckily security didn't give you a hard time and all that you needed was breakfast. You and Michael went to the food court to get some food as a couple of fans had stopped the two of you for pictures.
"What do you want to eat babe? I'm fine with anything." Michael commented, putting his hand in your lower back.
"Maybe Dunkin Doughnuts. That sounds good." Your mouth started to water at the thought of the delicious doughnuts.
The two of you then walked to one of the Dunkin Doughnuts.
"Hi, welcome to Dunkin Doughnuts, what can I get for ya?" The cashier said.
"For me I'll get the ham, egg and cheese sandwich. Some hash browns, then I'll also have a large Macchiato. I'll also take half a dozen doughnuts, one maple long john, two apple fritters, a chocolate butternut, a chocolate coconut and for the last one I'll have an eclair." You finished your order.
"Ok anything else." The cashier put the order in.
"I'll just have a large coffee and the sausage, ham and cheese sandwich." Michael requested.
"Ok how would you like the coffee sir?"
"Dark please." He smiled and started to take out his wallet.
"Alright. Is that all?" The cashier smiled back.
"Yes." Michael took out his debit card and the cashier told him the total amount.
Once you got the food and drink you both sat at a table and started eating. While Michael was eating normally, you were eating like you haven't ate in months. Which wasn't a lie since you've been throwing up. After the two of you finished up breakfast, you started walking to the terminal where you'd get into the plane. Once there, you started to feel tired again. Your eye lids started to fall.
"If you're in first class you may get ready to board the plane. First class you may get ready to board." One of the flight attendants announced.
You groaned and got up to go wait in line. Michael got out both of your passports to show the women at the counter. While going through the attachment you could feel the weight of exhaustion crash down on your shoulders. You sat down in your seat on the airplane. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.
"Are you alright? Do you feel sick or anything?" Michael took a hold of your hands and looked you in the eyes.
"I'm alright. Just exhausted." You looked towards Michael tiredly, smiling a little.
Once everyone was on the plane and the flight attendants went over the safety regulations, it was finally time to take off. You snuggled up against Michael's arms and began to fall asleep. You woke up half way through the flight needing to empty your bladder. The seatbelt sign was off so you took advantage and went to the bathroom. While in the bathroom you began to feel nauseous again. You finished up your business and stayed in the bathroom for a little while before it passed. Carefully, you walked out of the bathroom and back to your seat. You buckled up your seatbelt and latched onto Michael's arm again.
"Are you getting excited?" He whispered, intertwining his hand with yours.
You nodded and looked out the window. After a little while, you looked at how much longer the flight would be. The time said that there was 5 hours and 30 minutes left of the flight. You were about to fall back to sleep when the food cart came.
"Pretzels or cookies?" The flight attendant asked.
"I'll have pretzels and some water." You said, the attendant getting you a bag of the tiny pretzels and a small cup of water.
"What about you sir?"
"I'll just have some pretzels, thank you." Michael got handed his small bag of pretzels.
While Michael ate his pretzels, you drank your water, then ate your pretzels. After finishing the snack, you still felt a little tired. You took one good look at the view before falling back to sleep.