In the Emergency Room

You and Michael stayed at home for another half an hour before you called it quits. Next thing led to another and you were in the emergency room in agonizing pain. You were in a wheelchair while Michael was right beside you in a chair. You had put some clean clothes on and brung a blanket just in case. The pain had only gotten worse since arriving but there was an hour and a half long line to wait.
       "How are you doing muffin?" Michael brushed a strand of hair from your face.
      "I don't know. I'm in a ton of pain, it's literally three days before our wedding, we still have to pack our bags to leave, and we have no fu*king clue what's wrong with me. Not to mention we have to wait an hour and a half before getting in to see a doctor cause everyone decides to get hurt." At that moment another pain peaked making you scream out between your teeth.
      You hurled over and couldn't stop shaking. Multiple nurses had seen what was happening and rushed over.
"Is everything alright ma'am?" One of the nurses said, crouching down.
"I'm in a ton of pain. Please help." You hiccuped a sob.
"Alright ma'am. Well get you right in." Another nurse commented.
Michael stood up, but you grabbed his hand and pulled him back down. As the nurses went to go get help.
"Michael please don't leave me. I'm scared."
"I'm going to try my best to stay with you."
You smiled. "Thanks Mikey."
The nurses came back and rushed both y out and Michael to a room.
"A doctor will be with you shortly." A nurse said and left the room.
You were in still great amounts of pain. All you could do was squeeze Michaels hand as good for the best. Soon enough a doctor came into the room with a clipboard.
"Hello you two. I'm doctor Niko and it seems like you've come cause of some serious abdominal pain is that correct?"
"Yes doctor. My fiancé has been in a great amount of pain for about a day now. It's only suddenly doubled in the past hour." Michael answered.
"Alright, and it says that she has endometriosis? Correct?"
"Yes doctor, that's correct."
"Alright. Does she use any drugs or consume alcohol?"
"No doctor. Not in the last year. She's only 20."
"Ok." The doctor scribbled something down. "All we can do as of right now is give her some medication to ease the cramps and see you two on your way."
"I've already had my period this month. So I can't be on it again, I just need a diagnosis to what this pain is." You whined into Michael's hand.
"Ma'am, endometriosis can cause extreme cramps much like this even when you aren't on your monthly cycle. It's best that we give you some medicine and send you home."
The pain just kept coming. You nodded and just had to trust the doctors judgment. You had a strange feeling in your stomach that said it was more then just your endometriosis acting up, but you ignored it, but it just kept coming back urging you to do something.
       "I'm not leaving until I get examined and I'm clear of anything that could be concerning."  I exhaled through the last bit of pain. "You hear me, I'm not leaving until I get an answer."
      "Alright, I'll get another doctor to come and examine you. But if nothing shows up, we're going to let you go."
      I nodded my head as none other then Calum's wife came in.
      "Hey you two." She smiled and hugged Michael, you were in too much pain from a sudden spike. "I can see here that you're having  really bad abdominal pain?"
       You nodded.
       "This is going to seem impossible but, could there be any chance that you're pregnant?"
        Both yours and Michael's eyes went wide as the word 'pregnant' came up again.
      "No, we took some at home tests in the last few weeks when she didn't get her period and they came up negative, other then a possible positive one, but that was quite faint so it's hard to tell." Michael responded.
     "Ok. Just to be sure I'm gonna have to get a pregnancy test, then we may have to do an ultrasound."
      She have you a small cup to pee in for the test. You did as you were told and went back to the bed. The cramps were coming and going but they seemed to have died down the more and more you got tired. You placed your hands on your face and cried.
       "You alright muffin?" Michael asked, grabbing your hand to hold it.
        "I guess it's just nervousness. I just don't know what's gonna happen if I am pregnant. I mean, the baby wouldn't live long enough in my womb to be strong enough to live outside in the real world."  You looked at Michael and he kissed your forehead.
       "Calm down muffin, we're gonna get through this one way or another."
        "Thanks Michael." You smiled as Calum's wife walked back in.
      "The pregnancy test is giving us mixed signals on if it's positive or not, so we're gonna do an ultrasound to see if you are, which means that you're gonna have to drink a ton of water so that we can see clearly in the ultrasound."
      "A-a-alright."
     Calum's wife gave you some water.
     "Good thing is, the sink is right across from here so you won't have to travel far, and the bathroom is just right beside it." She smiled.
Michael got up to go to the bathroom, which led you and Calum's wife alone together.
"You doing alright Y/N?" She asked.
You teared up. "No not really. I'm terrified, apart of me wants to be pregnant but the other part of me doesn't."
"Hey, listen to me. Both me and Ashton's wife know how scary it is to take a pregnancy test and not know the answer. No matter how much tests I take, I don't think I'll get over the feeling of not knowing the answer until the few minutes in between taking it and getting the results." She exhaled and wiped away some tears as she held your hand. "Trust me on this Y/N. Even if it's before your wedding, both you and Michael will figure it out together."
       "Thanks." You sniffled. "Also what made you think that I could possibly be pregnant? I mean can't infertile women not conceive?"
      "Women who have problems with infertility can get pregnant, it's just that they have a much harder time. Not only that but you do have a little bubbled stomach, wether or not it's because you could be bloated but I just have a feeling if that makes any sense."
        Michael returned to the little room as Calum's wife got the ultrasound machine all ready. You pulled down your pants slightly and covered your bottom half with the blanket.
     "This gel might be a little cold, but it's easy to get used to."
      You held onto Michael's hand and shivered at the touch of the gel. She moved the wand around your abdomen area while looking intently at the screen. In the middle of the screening a bad cramp started. You squeezed Michael's hand and Calum's wife's eyes went wide.
      "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to leave you two here, I need to get another set of eyes."
      Michael kissed your forehead and made sure you were as comfortable as possible without wiping the gel off. You started to scream through your teeth as the pain increased. Calum's wife and the doctor from earlier came in and she showed him what she saw earlier. They looked at you and Michael, then back at the screen, then back to you and Michael.
       "Is everything alright doctors?" Michael asked, trying to calm you down.
       "We think that your fiancé has a possible cancerous ovarian cyst. We're going to admit her into the hospital and try to perform a surgery as quick as we can. It looks like it could start to spread any minute now." Doctor Niko explained.
       Calum's wife wiped off the gel and put the rails up on the side of the bed. The pain was getting to what it seemed to be the max as you screamed out.
      "Dr. Niko, you go get some doctors to help with the surgery, I'll bring her to a designated room while these two prepare for what's about to happen."
      The make dr nodded and ran off. Calum's wife in the other hand rushed through the halls and the two of you were officially in a room. The pain still hadn't stopped and it seemed to be building with every second. Then out of nowhere you got a stabbing pain and it just stopped. You got up and went into the bathroom after being given a hospital gown, Michael followed you just in case. You lifted your shirt up and looked in the mirror.
     "Michael? Could you take a picture of my stomach?i just want to see the difference before and after the surgery to see if it's changed."
      He hesitated. "Yeah sure."

       He snapped the picture then helped you get changed into a hospital gown and then you signed a couple of papers

       He snapped the picture then helped you get changed into a hospital gown and then you signed a couple of papers. You leaned back on the bed and started to mentally prepare yourself for what was about to happen. Michael took ahold of your hand and kissed it.
      "You're gonna do great muffin. All the pain should end after this surgery. I'll stick with you even if you have to go through treatment if it possibly spread. I love you so much." He kissed your forehead, then travelled down to your lips and kissed them softly.
      "Alright let's do this." You said confidently. "I'll see you on the other side Mikey."
    You two kissed one last time before you were wheeled away for surgery.