Teiko Supernatural academy chapter 1

Kuroko was a half human/wolf. His mother was a human and his father was a wolf. He was an orphan after his mother died he didn't know who his father was or if he was alive becuase his father left when he was 3 years old. Since then they never saw him again.

"Kurokochii!" Kise slam onto Kuroko making them fall on the floor.

"Kise your crushing me. Let me go." Kuroko push his face out of the way.

"B-but we haven't seen each other in a long time!-uss" Kise wine.

"It's only been two weeks." Kuroko started to get annoyed.

"But-" Kise was about to say something but he was sent flying in the air into a wall as it crack.

"Ow...Kurokochii. " Kise soul flew out of his mouth. Kuroko just sigh. He picked up His bag and walked away. As people looked a Kise pitifully.

Kise had been with him since they were in the orphanage. He was a human. A friend of Kuroko childhood. He saved Kuroko when Kuroko was being hunted by hunters. Kuroko really appreciate for what Kise done for him.

Right now they are going to a school called Teiko Academy. A academy where human, wolves, vampires, and hunters go to school at.

Humans are the one who protect and help these vampires and wolves. They study and learn about them.

Hunters are those who hunt down these people. There are good one and bad one.

Kuroko and Kise was walking in the entrance of the gate until someone bump into Kuroko making Kuroko trip. Just as he was about to fall on his face someone caught him.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Someone said.

"Yes, don't worry I'm used to this. People don't really see me so it's okay." Kuroko stood up and met eye to eye with a red and gold.

Both of their eyes widen. They felt something inside them. Kuroko could feel his heart beating really fast which he didn't know why.

They stare at each other like they knew each other until someone interrupt them.

"Ahem. Kurokochii class is about to start let's go."
Kise grabbed Kuroko hands and walked away. The stranger with red and golden eyes never let Kuroko.

 The stranger with red and golden eyes never let Kuroko