Teiko supernatural academy chapter 3

"You're the one from this morning. What's your name?" Akashi said.

"Uh..I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. Nice to meet you." Kuroko blush.

"Kuroko Tetsuya that's a nice name. I'm Akashi Seijirou. An alpha wolf. You can have this seat." Akashi smiled.

"T-thank you." Kuroko averted his gaze from Akashi.

Akashi walked up to the seat in front of Kuroko and sat there. Akashi turned around and smiled at him Kuroko blush even more.

"I heard. From my father that your a half human/wolf. Is that true?" Akashi said.

Kuroko nodded his head.

"Yes, my mother was human and my father is a wolf." Kuroko sadly said.

Akashi noticed this and apologized.

"Sorry, for asking you a personal question." Akashi said.

"No, it's fine." Kuroko smiled a bit. He fiddle with his fingers.

"My mother died when I was born. I didn't know who my father was or if he was alive becuase he left me when I was 3 years old. I don't really remember him but Since then I never saw him again." Kuroko said.

"I see. I also lost my mother because she was always sick and laid in her bed. But she died from the disease." Akashi said.

"Oh I'm sorry." Kuroko looked down.

"No, it's okay. We're the same right? We both lost our mother so it's okay." Akashi said.

"Okay...um-" Before Kuroko could Finish someone slam their desk on Akashi.

"I heard your Akashi son right! You the leader of all of us? Don't joke with me I will be the alpha leader I will lead the pack because I'm stronger." A man with silver hair said.

"Your Haizaki Shogo right." Akashi stood up from his seat. The air in the classroom dropped.

"Akashi?" Kuroko looked at the two.

"It's fine Kuroko. I'll take care of this." Akashi stood face to face with Haizaki.

Haizaki looked at who Akashi was talking to. He noticed Kuroko was behind Akashi worried. He lick his lips.

"That boy do you know him. He has a weird smell." Haizaki was about to go toward Kuroko but Akashi stood in front of him. Not letting him pass.

"Heh. This is interesting. I've decided if I win I'll be taking that boy over there." Haizaki pointed to Kuroko.

"Wah-Kurokochii isn't a thing!" Kise stood up from his seat.

"Huh? That don't matter if I want him. I want him because I always get what I want." Haizaki said.

"Or you can take his place human." Haizaki smirk.

"I..." Kise was unable to say anything.

"Don't worry Kise. Thank you." Kuroko patted his back.

"Fine. Let's fight. If I win you will be suspended for 4 weeks." Akashi said.

"Deal." Haizaki lick his lips.

Akane: sorry I rush a bit here

Akane: sorry I rush a bit here.✌️✌️