Teiko supernatural academy chapter 4

The whole school was outside people forming a circle with Akashi and Haizaki inside the circle.

"Shin-chan look! Isn't this interesting!" A guy with black hair said.

Midorima looked from the window with his luck item a toy wooden snake and saw Akashi. He scoff at how stupid it was.

"This is stupid." Midorima said. He watch from the window. He turned and walked away. Takao followed him.

"Shin-chan don't you want to watch who win?" Takao smiled.

"There's no need. Because he never lose." Midorima said.

Takao looked at him confusedly.

_______________________________________________

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" All the student shouts.

"Akashi.." Kuroko looked worried.

Akashi turned to Kuroko and smiled. He held onto Kuroko hand and kissed it. Kuroko blush.

"I'll be fine." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko was about to say something but Kise pulled him into a hugged backing him away.

"Please don't get so cozy to Kurokochii. You just met today. But I won't forgive you if you lose." Kise smiled coldly to Akashi. Akashi looked at him not averting his eyes.

"I won't lose because My orders are absolute." Suddenly Akashi eyes glowed.

"This will be fun." Haizaki lick his thumb. Haizaki eyes also glowed.

Suddenly the sun went down and everything was dark.

Kuroko P.O.V
I was scared when all the lights disappeared. So I closed my eyes. Then I heard a viscous growl. When I open them my eyes widen.

Right in front of me was a big giant wolf with red fur and another one with silver fur. The red wolf turned and looked at me. I recognized who it was he had heterochromatic eyes.

"Akashi..?" I said. The wolf looked at me like he was smiling in those eyes.

I held onto Kise arms tightly. Kise noticed this and hugged me a bit tighter.

P.O.V End
_____________________________________________

The two wolf circle each other deciding who will attack first. They growl at each other. The grey wolf Haizaki charge at Akashi with his fangs. The red wolf Akashi also attack.

Haizaki was about to bite Akashi neck but Akashi was quicker and bit on his neck hard. Haizaki cried out in pain. Haizaki used his sharp paw and pushed Akashi off him.

Akashi mouth had blood flowing though his mouth from biting Haizaki. Akashi had a scratch on his stomach.

"Why do they have to fight. This is my fault." Kuroko was about to stop this fight but someone grab his shoulder.

"Stop you shouldn't interfere with two alpha fight." Aomine said.

"But this is my fault I must stop this." Kuroko protest.

"This is not your fight this is between two alpha wolf to see who is the best and will lead us wolf. If you get in between Akashi who is fighting for you. You would make him lose his pride. So just stand here and watch." Aomine said.

Kuroko couldn't say anything he watch as the two wolf attack each other with their big sharp there's and big claws.

The two wolf had a lot of injury on them they circle each other again. Kuroko was really scared and worried for Akashi.

This is the final match whoever get the first attack win.

The two wolf charge at each other. Haizaki jump in the air. Akashi also jump. They bit and tackle each other. They both fell to the floor and laid lifeless. Kuroko and everyone gasp. Kuroko was about to run toward Akashi but Aomine prevent him. Suddenly the red wolf stood up he was still biting onto the grey wolf neck and then let it go. Then he turned to Kuroko. The crowed cheered. It was decided that Akashi would be the one to lead them.

Kuroko felt Aomine grip lessen he ran toward Akashi and hugged the red wolf. The wolf nuzzles on Kuroko neck.

"Really Akashi. You can be stupid sometimes you know. You picked up a fight today." Aomine smirk.

The wolf glare at Aomine who took a step back with his arms up in the air.

"Okay! Don't get mad. I was joking." Aomine averted his gaze.

Kuroko and the red wolf met eye to eye.

"Akashi thank you. I'm sorry this is my fault." Kuroko looked down. The wolf shook his head and licked Kuroko face who laugh.

"Akachin good job. I brought you some clothes." A purple giant walked over to them. With a pretty boy with black hair covering one of his eyes.

"Ah, thank you Atsushi."Akashi said.

Kuroko looked at the human Akashi up and down and then his face turned red. Kise noticed this and quickly cover Kuroko eyes.

"Akashi! Put on some clothes you'll ruined Kurokochii innocent with your naked body!" Kise yelled.

"Ah, sorry." Akashi smirk.

Akane: LoL it was kinda hard writing a wolf fighting

Akane: LoL it was kinda hard writing a wolf fighting. Thanks for reading✌️