Chapter 5

Robins POV:
I watched (y/n) leave and once she was out the door I let out a breath of relief. She almost saw what I was working on! Turning back to my desk, I sighed since I wasn't sure how she would react if she had seen my work. Truth is, I was writing a note for her, because I think I have a crush on her! Oh come on Robin! You just met her! Oh well, it's nothing I can control, so I guess I just have to deal with it. I was going to continue writing, but I stopped when I heard yelling. I walked out of my room to find out what was happening. On my way I found (y/n).
"Do you know what's happening?" I asked, coming up from behind her. She let out a tiny squeak while turning around to face me.
"Don't do that!" (Y/n) said while playfully hitting my arm.
"Sorry, scaredy cat," I teased, laughing a bit when I saw her start to blush.
"Come on, we need to figure out what all the yelling is about!"
"Yeah, I guess so," I said, still laughing. Then, the yelling got louder and more intense, but we still couldn't understand what was being said. (Y/n) and I ran towards the source of the sounds. It turns out that the yelling was coming from Beastboy's room. I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out what was going on, but by the look on (y/n)'s face told me that I didn't have a choice.
"Cy, what do you want me to do!? It's not like I can control my emotions!" I heard Beastboy yell.
"Oh come on, Beastboy, don't make excuses!" Cyborg hollered back, sounding even angrier than before. I wasn't sure what to do, so I looked at (y/n) to see how she was reacting. She just looked at me, smirking, and cracked her knuckles. She looked deadly with that smirk.
"You might want to watch out, Robin," (y/n) warned as the door began to open, due to the censors Cyborg installed. Luckily, the two others didn't notice (y/n)'s entry, or even mine!
"What are you going to do?" I asked, genuinely nervous since Cyborg and Beastboy were now getting physical.
"Just watch," she said, walking towards the two furious Titans. She looked so calm, almost as if she had done this before. Much to my surprise, she still wasn't seen by the two of them. (Y/n) pulled a water bottle out from her pocket. It was really small though, so I didn't know what that would do to either of the fighting Titans. She just opened the bottle and poured some water on her hands. Just as she did, Beastboy and Cyborg lunged at each other, but (y/n) was faster. She flicked the water in between them and in an instant, the water particles froze and combined, creating a wall of ice. Since they were to busy fighting, they didn't notice the thick wall of ice. Beastboy and Cyborg hit the wall of ice with a loud Thud! They both looked up, dazed, to see (y/n) standing there, trying not to laugh.
Beastboys POV:
I looked up to see (y/n) standing above us, barely containing her laughter. I began to feel my cheeks heating up, but tried to play it cool.
"Hey (n/n)," I said, ignoring the glare Cyborg shot my way. "What're you doing here?" She didn't get a chance to respond, because she fell to the floor since she couldn't hold her laughter anymore. I looked up and, to my surprise, Robin was standing there, staring at (y/n) as if she was crazy. She laughed for a little while before finally calming down. In the meantime, Cyborg and I got up, shooting glares at each other the whole time. I guess Robin noticed, because he stood in between us. (Y/n) got up, breathing heavy, and wiping a tear from her eye.
"Sorry guys, but that was priceless," she said, starting to giggle again.
"(Y/n), we still have a reason for being here," Robin cut in before she could laugh for much longer.
"Oh, right," she sighed before turning to Cyborg and me. "Why were you two yelling at each other?" I looked down in shame, because we couldn't tell her why.
"We can't say," Cyborg whispered, keeping his head down. "At least not to you."
"Okay," she sighed. "Then you'll talk to Robin about it. I'm going to find Starfire!" (Y/n) said while running out the door. Then it was just the three of us, the tension building greatly. We all just stared at each other for a long time, not knowing who should speak first. Finally, Robin cleared his throat.
"Why were you two fighting?" he asked, looking from me to Cyborg.
"Well," I whispered. "We were fighting over (y/n)," Robin looked at Cyborg for confirmation, and he simple nodded. It was silent again as Robin stared at us, mouth slightly open.
"Well that's a problem," he sighed, looking away from us.
"Dude, what are you hiding?" I questioned as Robin's face became dark with a blush.
"Well guys, it just so happens that I like her, too," he stated. Cyborg and I just gaped at him, trying to understand what was said.
"Looks like we've got ourselves a little competition," Cyborg said, smirking at Robin and me. "Whom ever gets (y/n) to say that she likes them wins, and the other two back off!"
"You're on, Cy!" I shouted, then looked at Robin. "You in?" Robin just looked up and smirked.
"Yup, now let's go!" We all shook hands. This is it, the war for (y/n)'s heart has begun!