Chapter 7

Still your POV:
"Hey you're back!" I called as the other Titans walked in. They all looked up at me, and I could see Beastboy smelling the air.
"Guys she brought pizza!" Beastboy shouted as he ran into the kitchen. The others followed, clearly hungry. They walked back into the main room with almost every pizza box in hand. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. Once everyone was seated I stated my questions.
"Hey Cyborg, can you show me where my room is later?" I asked, turning towards him.
"S-sure," he stuttered, looking away.
"Thanks Cy," I grinned, then I looked at Robin. "So, what was your detour?" Starfire and Raven got up and left right after I asked that question.
"I'm going to my room," Raven said.
"As am I, goodnight friends!" Starfire called, then they were quickly gone.
"Well, it wasn't really a detour," Robin whispered, looking down to make sure I didn't see his blush. It didn't work.
"What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity growing with every second. None of the guys would look at me now. They all had their heads down, deep red blushes on their faces.
"We got into a fight," Cyborg muttered under his breath.
"With each other?" I was shocked because, from what I had heard and seen, I thought the Titans worked together seamlessly. They just nodded, confirming the fact that I was wrong. I didn't know what to do, so I just looked down.
"(N/n) are you okay?" Beastboy asked from where he was sitting.
"Yeah, but I'm just confused since you guys don't fight often," I confessed, looking up at all three of them. "What were you fighting about?"
"Well, um, we were fighting about..." Robin trailed off, as if he was deep in thought. It was getting late, and I ended up yawning.
"Hey guys?" I asked sleepily. "Can you tell me in the morning?" Robin, Cyborg, and Beastboy looked at each other, then nodded. All four of us walked down the hall, following Cyborg to my room. I didn't realize how tired I was until now.
"Night (y/n)," all three said as I walked into my room, being to tired to look around.
"Goodnight guys," I called as my door closed. I walked towards my bed, not bothering to get changed. I simply got into my bed and was out like a light.

A/n: The next three chapters have you choosing who you want to be with!