Yamagughi~ Star Boy

You were the most peaceful when it was dark enough to see the stars. You loved the stars. It made you think outside of the small world you live in. You loved natures naturally lighting when it was night time. You couldn't get enough of it. That's one of the reasons you fell in live with love with love Yamaguchi Tadashi.

You first met him during your first year in high school. You both had the same class together and ever since the first time you met him you were in love with the little star boy. At first it was a little hard getting to know him since he was always with Tsukishima, his best friend. But luckily one day you two were paired up as project partners. Since the project you two were almost inseparable. Now both of you are in your third year and you couldn't be a happier couple.

Right now you were at Yamaguchi's house just relaxing. You and him were on his couch, him laying in your lap as you two watched tv.

"Tadashi- kun" you whisper in his ear. As he heard his name he turns his head to you. "Yes, (F/n)?" He asks in a soothing voice. You shyly respond " Your freckles are one of my favorite things about you. It's like a little galaxy on your face. I can't get enough of them." He stares at you for a little bit then chuckles lightly, "You're so cute (F/n) saying embarrassing things so easily."

You can't help but blush. "It's true Tadashi," you exclaim. Tadashi laughs a little more and turns his body towards you. "I love you so much," he admits. After he says this, you softly cup his cheeks and start kissing every freckle that you could. "Ahhhh (F/n) what are you doing?!" Between kisses you manage to childishly say "I'm kissing every freckle I see, since you think I'm playing!"

Tadashi could do nothing more than blush at his girlfriend and let you kiss every single one of his freckles. You could not be happier with anyone if it wasn't your star boy.