Prologue

Troye clicked on the camera, his hands shaking slightly. Jacob took his fingers in his own, pressing knuckles to lips, before resting their tangled hands in his lap.

"Um, hi," Troye started with a laugh eyes on the camera lens. "It's Troye, I know... it's been a year since I posted a video and you've probably all forgotten this channel exists..." his voice trailed off. He was actually so nervous about this.

He swallowed looking at Jacob who tightened his grip, "But  well I- I mean we- have decided to start vlogging for you guys. And for the first video we wanted to... tell you something."

Troye shrugged smiling a little, "I guess y'all have been waiting for this huh? It's a little overdue but better let than never."

"A little overdue?" Jacob muttered nudging him, "we've been together nearly three years and you call it a little overdue?"

"You just ruined what I was gonna say," Troye pouted. Jacob smiled a little, leaning down to kiss his pout away. "Sorry," he said softly before turning back to the camera, "so yeah, Troye and I are boyfriends. I think you'd all figured it out two years ago but..." He grinned, "as the rat said, better late than never."

"God, Jacob," Troye groaned swatting him, "I literally hate you. You are supposed to be my boyfriend and actually tell our fans to stop harassing me by calling me a rat," Troye pouted, jutting his lower lip out.

"You love me really. And like you really are a rat," Jacob joked, eyes softening as he wrapped an arm around the smaller boy.

"Yeah..." Troye's face lit up, "I love you." Jacob just like placed a small kiss on the shorter boy's cheek who blushed furiously.

They smiled at each other for a perfect moment, silent engulfing the video before breaking eye contact and focusing back on the camera.

"So um," Jacob cleared his throat, "That's all for this week." He squeezed Troye's hand, mouthing, "Three, two, one..."

They winked at the lens together, "Bwayyyyye!"

Troye turned off the camera.

-

Yes, aren't y'all excited because I sure am. This is gonna be adorable okay

Love u and take care please xx

- 30/06/2017