Chapter Four

"Hey guys, it's Troye!" he grinned into the camera, waving.

"And Hari!" she squished her cheek against Troye's, "give me the camera!"

"No way," Troye exclaimed, "I wouldn't trust you with this for anything!"

Hari just rolled her eyes, "Tell them why we're here, short butt."

Troye shot her a glare, "We're at the Sean Suen fashion show today, and Jacob's walking-"

"-which, fun fact, Troye lowkey gets turned on by, coz he just loves to see his daddy with his serious face on." Hari interrupted, smirking cheekily.

"Okay!" Troye whirled away, "don't listen to her... I'm the top in the relationship. Duh. Ha. Ha. Ha."

"That is such a lie!" Hari yelled from off camera, "You are such a twink bottom!"

Hari was giggling as she said those words, seeing that she had clearly said it out loud and Troye's cheeks were blushed completely pink due to the embarrassment. He wonders why he is even friends with Hari.

"I hate everything," Troye muttered, as several surrounding people turned to stare. He walked away, heading for a 'No entry' door.

"So, Hari and I are rebels that are going to go behind the scenes without permission."

Hari nodded her head and then her eyes lit up as she spotted a familiar boy nearby, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Jacob!" Hari screamed, rushing over to the taller boy. She tackled him in a hug as Jacob just smiled softly as he saw Troye and gave a wide grin.

"My boyfriend, " Troye coughed, squeezing himself between their hug.

"You look beautiful," Jacob said softly, hands skimming the blue flair trousers that covered his boyfriend's thighs. Troye flushed, barely feeling Hari retrieving the camera from his grasp.

"Says you," Troye admired Jacob's carefully tousled hair, the highlighted cheekbones, his strong jaw.  Everything about him was so perfect that Troye just wondered why did he even deserve Jacob in any way.

"Jacob, you need to get changed now mate. Oh, hey Troye. Nice to see you here," a voice called out to them.

Troye spun around, Jacob's arm falling from around his waist, "Oh, hey David."

"Did I interrupt something?" David raised an eyebrow and Troye flushed, intimidated by this unworldly handsome man before him, squirming in discomfort. Why was Jacob still with him when he spent all his days surrounded by beautiful men like this?

"Hey," Jacob's fingers tilted Troye's jaw towards him, "I'll see you after the show, alright?"

Troye nodded, sighing happily as Jacob dipped to press a kiss to the shorter boy's lips.

"See you after the show..." Troye murmured as he walked away with David.

***

Troye and Hari both filmed various parts of the fashion show, Hari aiming the lens at Troye's proud little face as Jacob passed by, black silk robe embroidered with blue, blue shirt snug against his chest. Troye whimpered quietly, not even noticing as Hari zoomed in on his hard on. Yes, the girl was doing god's work and the fans were probably going to thank her a lot for it.

They walked round the back afterwards, Hari noting how Troye froze at the sight of Jacob and David talking. He had always been insecure about it and the fact that Jacob and David had been spending so much time together, just made him a bit, yes only a bit jealous sometimes .

"Go on, tiger," Hari nudged Troye forwards, "Tracob beats Javid any day."

As Troye walks away, Hari just looks at the camera, dead before saying, "Okay but Javid?? Tell me who even made that ship name? It's disgusting and like who would even ship it if Troye and Jacob and truly in love and probably gonna be together forever, huh?"

She just chuckled while turning the camera back to the power couple of the show.

Troye  was smiling  weakly, restraining himself from jumping straight on Jacob as he's first planned.

"Troye!" Jacob grinned as he caught sight of his boyfriend, opening his arms in invitation. Troye nestled himself between them, head on Jacob's shoulder, overwhelmed by warmth and love.

Jacob continued chatting to David, hand running up Troye's thigh, the smaller boy trying to stop from grinding against his boyfriend.

"Talk later, David!" Jacob said abruptly, taking Troye's hand, "God, Tro, what are you doing to me? I was trying to talk with him there? You could have at least waited until we got home right?"

"But like you look so hot right now in this outfit and I'm just gone seeing you like this okay?"

"Really?" Jacob asked.

Troye just smiled innocently, as Jacob dragged him into the bathroom, Hari filming them as they went.

"They better fucking use protection," she muttered, looking off into the oblivion before she said,

"I know they are not gonna be pregnant or have sexually transmitted diseases but like who knows ? Maybe Troye could be one of those rare males who get pregant as it happens in mpreg fics so like? Whatever, I'm gonna end this now. Should I wink? Maybe? No, let's just keep that to Troye and Jacob so bye guys and till next time!"

***

Hello! It me, Lay, aka tronnorsbaby y'all should follow me bc self-promo

Anyway, I don't know what to write here. Jo is an angel. I love her so much. She is an absolute babe and an amazing writer unlike me. LY JO IF YOU SEE THIS.

Layaan is an amazing angel and I'm a piece of shit as compared to her and I love her very much and like she is an amazing writer for real I love her so DAMN MUCH ❤️- jo

ok *winks* bwaaaaaye