Chapter Six

"Hey!" Troye cheered, "it's time for the totally overrated, totally overdue, totally overdone..."

"Boyfriend Tag!" Jacob screeched, popping up from behind the couch his boyfriend was sat on, wrapping his arms around Troye's shoulders.

"My last boyfriend tag won me a teen choice award," Troye wiggled his eyebrows, "and that wasn't even with my boyfriend."

Jacob pouted, "but I am your boyfriend, or I should hope I am, since I had my dick up your ass last night." He smiled, pressing his face into Troye's hair as the younger lad groaned, "Jacob Taylor, this is supposed to be PG."

"When are we ever PG?" Jacob slid his hand down Troye's chest.

"You're going to scar our fans," Troye scolded.

"Hey, they're the ones that scar me!" Jacob protested, "have you read the fanfiction? Not exactly PG!"

"Maybe we'll save the fanfiction reading for another video, hm?" Troye teased, winking at the camera as Jacob chambered over the back of the couch and crumpled down next to him.

"Let's do that," Jacob smirked, "maybe we'll do some reenactment..." He trailed a hand along Troye's thigh.

"This video is going to get flagged!" Troys swatted his hand away, "stop being so horny. You're not a teenager."

"Fine," Jacob rolled his eyes, "boyfriend tag!" He made jazz hands, "We're gonna go through a series of questions about our relationship and answer them, I guess." He shrugged looking to Troye.

"So," Troye swiped his phone open, "nice and easy for the first question... what is your favourite colour?"

"Yours is blue," Jacob said immediately, hands up, "I know you well."

"Oh, it's not like I have an album called Blue Neighbourhood, a song called Blue and several references to the colour throughout various songs," Troye rolled his eyes.

"I repeat, I know you so well," Jacob teased as Troye glared.

"Yours is red," Troye announced, eyes glittering mischievously, causing Jacob to raise an eyebrow.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because every day you beg for me to put on my red mesh shirt," Troye grinned cheekily as Jacob's playful expression disappeared, "holy shit troye... if you carry on this video really isn't going to be PG..."

"Next question!" Troye said hurriedly, looking down at his phone, "how did you two first meet?" He looked up chewing his lip, "basically we met when I was... still with..." He looked anxiously at Jacob, "my ex..."

"Connor," Jacob supplied, squeezing Troye's knee.

"Yeah, so," Troye smiled weakly, "I'd had an argument with Connor and I needed to cool off so I went to the park that we always went to... and Jacob was there walking his dog."

"And Max," Jacob interupted, "that was my dog, ran straight up to Troye and started jumping on him. And I remember thinking, damn, this boy is fi-i-ine. "

"No," Troye scoffed, "you were thinking, why is this stupid noodle boy wearing a tshirt in goddamn winter."

"Well you were a bit inappropriately dressed... just meant there was more of you for me to see," Jacob laughed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

Troye just pouted rolling his eyes and looked down at his phone screen, "first kiss?" He blushed.

"Well to tell that, we must tell the whole tale," Jacob said in a dramatic voice, "after that meeting we became friends, I invited him round for coffee from time to time and we would hang out..."

"But then a um a couple of months after I... ended it with Connor..." Troye looked at Jacob frowning a little, "I came back to LA and met up with Jay.. we were in the same park that we met in..."

"And i remember it was such a sunny day and Troye was sat on a park bench and I snapped a pic." Jacob smiled, pressing a kiss to his hair.

"And i was like what was that for?" Troye butt in, eyes soft as he gazed at his boyfriend.

"And I said, because you look beautiful," Jacob admitted proudly, "and he had the most adorable confused expression on his face, and the sun was all caught in his hair and he just looked golden, and so, like an idiot, I blurted out, I like you."

Troye blushed, giggling, remembering the moment, the words that had warmed his soul, "so I kissed him."

They stared at each other, smiles wide and eyes locked, hazel on blue, before they seemingly realised what they were doing. "We've been together ever since!" Jacob declared, clearing his throat and taking Troye's small hand in his.

"Ooh!" Troye, cheeks still red, lifted the phone screen to Jacob's face, "who said I love you first?'

Jacob flushed crimson, "Well..."

"Definitely Bix here... we were cuddling in bed after our first time and just as I was falling asleep he told me he loved me.."

They both looked away from the camera bashfully. Jacob took the phone from Troye's fingers.

"What was our first date?"

"I'm telling this one!" Troye sat up straighter, "so, Jacob asked me on a date the day after our kiss and he was like meet me at mine it's gonna be a surprise."

Troye squeezed Jacob's hand, "so I did and he drove me to this street filled with cute little shops and cafes, and he took me to this bookshop and this adorable little old lady was sat at the counter and she goes to Jay 'who's this?' And he was like 'this is troye can I take him upstairs?' And she said 'sure, as long as you don't make a mess' and winked and I've never loved a woman more in my life, except maybe my mum and Sage," Troye laughed. He was clearly blushing by now.

"so we went upstairs and it was like another world... there were quotes on the walls and signed books in glass cases and there were shelves full of poetry and there was a stained glass window that turned everything multicoloured and-" Troye broke off, his smile wide and awe-filled at the memory, "it was magical."

He stared at the camera, face alight with wonder, "we kissed between bookshelves and he read me poems and I guess I kinda knew, back then, that I loved him. On our first ever date. Because nobody had ever made me feel as amazing as I did on that day."

Jacob couldn't take it anymore. He cupped Troye's face between his hands and kissed him, as carefully and sweetly as he had on that first date, as though Troye was just another story in the room that would disappear at the final page.

"I think," Troye gasped as Jacob's lips moved down his neck, "that's where we're going to e-end it," he whimpered as he tried to push Jacob off and pull him closer. The older man caught on, pulling Troye into his lap and counting down from three. "BWAYE!" They both yelled after a wink, the camera catching Jacob pushing Troye down onto the couch cushions and the beginning of what looked like very good Netflix and chill night.

**

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I AM A BAD SOUL WHO IS VERY FORGETFUL, jo has been a good bean and has been reminding me but I'm a bad apple who forgets. (Smh it's okay baby I still love you so damn much it's alright xx -jo)

Sorry again, love you all, eat fruit, drink water, use protection.

-Lay xoxox