Chapter Three

Jacob switched the camera on and joined his small boyfriend who was dressed in overalls on the comfy queen sized bed.

"You look so cute in overalls, I wanna squish you in between my arms and just give you a lot of kisses,"Jacob said as he slung his arm around Troye's thin shoulders.

"That's it. It's just the start of the video and we've already killed everyone," Troye said with a cute giggle.

"Oh, we've done that already by providing them looks which could kill," Jacob said with a smirk as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Okay, enough of this. So Mr. Bixenman? What are we going to do today, huh?" Troye asked.

"Uhm, it's something very original and creative called the chap stick challenge you know? I just though it when I was in the shower and we should totally try it," Jacob said with a cheeky wink towards the camera.

"Oh yes, truly original. See folks, this is how creative and wonderful my boyfriend is," Troye mocked heavily as he placed his small hand on Jacob's broad shoulder and Jacob just smiled in return saying,

"Get yourself a man like Jacob Taylor Bixenman!"

"Oh yes sure. And by the way, no this is not some original challenge. There may be thousands of videos about this so like yeah, whatever let's continue," Troye said with an adorable shrug.

"Anyways the rules of this are that one of us will be blindfolded and the other person will apply some chapstick flavour. The blindfolded one would just kiss the person who had applied the chapstick and then they would have to guess the flavour of the chap stick. If they guess it right, they get one point or else they don't. The one with the highest points would win," Jacob explained it clearly.

"Well you guys would get it easily so let's just get down to the making out part," Troye said with a wink again.

"Oh no, no, we are not going to make out. It's just going to be some small little pecks and nothing else," Jacob said as Troye pouted.

"Yeah, okay, sure," Troye said.

"So we have like eight flavours here. There is cherry, pineapple, cinnamon, spearmint, strawberry, honey and milk, chocolate and finally lavender," Jacob said as he grabbed the chapsticks and then read the labels on each of them.

"Ooh pretty colours," Troye said as he looked at each of them, "I want to put them on."

"Well, so I'm gonna blindfold you first, okay?" Jacob asked.

"Aw okay," Troye pouted as Jacob got the black satin blindfold from a small basket that was placed on the tiled floor and then tied it gently around Troye's eyes, making the shorter boy giggle a bit.

"The fans are all gonna spam the comment section by saying 'Oh my god, this is what goes down every night in their bedroom, wink wonk, kinkshaming us," Jacob jokingly glared at the camera.

"Well, they are true," Troye said with an innocent little smile.

"Okay so let's get on with this," Jacob said as he quickly got the chocolate chapstick out and applied it on his full lips.

He pressed his hand against Troye's face and then gave him a gentle peck, softly smacking their lips together.

"Is this the chocolate one?" Troye asked in a rather hoarse voice.

"Yes that's right, baby boy," Jacob said as he got rid of the blindfold and then gave a small kiss on Troye's forehead as Troye mumbled about how all the Tracob shippers are gonna die because of this specific video.

"It's my turn," Troye said as he saw Jacob tying the blindfold around his own eyes while he grabbed the spearmint chapstick and coated his lips with it, smacking them together.

"This actually tastes so good," Troye said as he faced the camera .

He brought his lips next to Jacob's and then just gave him another small peck.

"This is easy, it's spearmint," Jacob said.

"Wow, we're actually experts in this, right?" Troye said with heavy sarcasm.

"Are you talking about the kissing or the challenge?" Jacob teased as he tied the blindfold around Troye's eyes gently again.

"Both, duh," Troye rolled his eyes behind the blindfold.

Jacob grabbed the cherry chapstick next and then thickly applied it on his lips, smacking his lips together again.

"I can't find your face, where is it?" Troye asked with a soft giggle, hands reaching out and making Granby motions as Jacob shushed him with another small peck.

"Uhm, what was that? I didn't even get to taste it," Troye said with a pout.

"Okay, fine, here you go again," Jacob said as he cupped Troye's cheek and then just gave him another kiss, this one lasting longer than the previous and Troye slowly let his hand rest on the back of Jacob's neck.

"That's it," Jacob pulled back with a slightly heavy breath as he looked at Troye again who was sat cross legged on the bed and still looked confused.

"Did you still not get it?"

"No, I was distracted by the fact that we were actually gonna make out so whoops," Troye giggled.

"Really? Come here again," he said as he grabbed Troye's hand and then pressed his lips against his boyfriend's again. This kiss lasted the longest and Troye and Jacob both were seeking for air when the pulled back.

"Now?" Jacob asked.

"I still didn't get it quite," Troye said as Jacob gave him narrow eyes, spotting the mischievous quirk to Troye's lips. 

"You're just fooling me so you get to kiss me, now aren't you?" Jacob asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"I kissed a boy, I liked it, the taste of his cherry chapstick," Troye said before Jacob just shook his head at him, pulling off the blindfold. 

"Sooo I'm horny now, we're gonna end the video now," Troye said as he quickly scampered up on Jacob's lap.

"Troye, you just can't say that!"

"Lets wink together!" Troye said as they counted down and then winked in sync , followed by a, "Byeeeee!"

"We are gonna have great sex," Troye shouted at the camera before the camera got switched off.

-

Not my BEST CHOATER BUT TAKE TAKE OF YOURSELVES I LOVE YOU ALL XX 

(Jo is such a typo queen *Chapter *TAKE CARE :))) -Lay)