the sun doesnt blind me.

Daniel wakes up to seongwoo kissing him on the cheek as he briskly walks out the door with his computer bag.

Daniel smiles as he gets up, washing his face and changing into a new set of clothes. He walked out to Starbucks, as usual, at 8 a.m.

He entered through the door, and walked don't the left side of the shop, as seongwoo left on the right with another girl.
Of course, Daniel had already been used to this.

He sat down at his usual seat and Woojin came over with his usual order. "Hey, Park."

Woojin visibly sighed as he start across Daniel in his ugly Starbucks attire. "Kang, how long are you going to do this for? You know that this will never end until you or seongwoo say something."

"You know what I find weird, Woojin?" Daniel took a sip and sighed. "You and I have known each other longer than I can remember. After all this time, you still waited.
Even after I told you I liked seongwoo, after we dated, and after we had married. His love died, but yours still burns as much as it did before."

Woojin smiled bitterly. "Call me desperate, but as long as you're still alive, I will always have a chance."

"Aren't you tired? Waiting for someone who may never feel the same?" Daniel took another sip.

"I think you should be questioning yourself that."

Woojin looked Daniel in the eye.

"His flames for you have burnt, the candle ran out of wax. Why are you still hoping that it lights up?"

Daniel leaned back.

"I'm not hoping anymore. Ive accepted it. But my flames are still going strong, Woojin. I just want to make myself happy.'

Woojin takes the empty cup and stands up. "It's not fun when you're just happy alone."

Daniel stands up as well. "Then I guess I'll just have to play myself then."

He walks out.