the flowers have wilted.

Daniel walks into the orphanage that he and seongwoo had once adored with all their beings.

"Daniel hyung?"

Daniel smiles as he sees the ten year old below him. "Hey, woojinie!"

Woojin was the only one who had not been adopted after six years, reason being he didn't want to.

He didn't smile like he usually did. "Hyung, do you still love seongwoo hyung?"

Daniel's smile faded as he picked up the child, walking over to sit on a chair. "Woojinie, love cannot be forced. If its not meant to be, I should get over it."

"But love can be rekindled." Woojin looks him straight in the eye.

"Where did you even hear that from?" Daniel shakes his head, chuckling. "If you don't love somebody, its not gonna work out."

Woojin pursed his lips, hesitating.

"What is it, Woojin?" Daniel asked.

"Jisung hyung got back together with his girlfriend." Daniel frowned, he hasn't hear about it.

"How long ago was that?"

"It was just yesterday, I'm pretty sure he'll tell you too." Woojin looked sad.

"Hyung, Jisung hyung said that they got back together because he chose to see the light in her again. Because he loved her enough to try."

"Just try it, hyung. Please. Ask seongwoo about it. Spend a day with him. Go on a date. And when the day ends, ask him if he loves you."

Daniel was shocked to see Woojin crying suddenly. "If he loves you enough, he'll find it again. I don't want you two to separate, you're like my parents."

That's right, Woojin was usually very careful when people were going to break. His parents had divorced when he was three, and his mother placed him in the orphanage because she didn't want him anymore.

"Hyung. Its your anniversary tomorrow. Just try, please."