goodbye, for i can stay no more.

That night, Daniel cries in woojin's embrace.

--

Seongwoo doesn't reply.

Daniel smiles as he takes off the ring and enters his room. He comes back out with a luggage and a wartotle plushie in hand.

He looks at seongwoo who has tears running down his face.

No matter how much someone loves another, goodbyes are never easy.

"Seongwoo, kiss me."

Seongwoo stands up and crashes his lips onto Daniel's. They both can feel the sadness and regret mixed in that kiss, and a little bit of tears.

Daniel pulls apart first, sliding a folded piece of paper onto the dining table before leaving seongwoo.

Once and for all.

--

"Daniel, everything will be fine now. He can't hurt you anymore." Woojin whispers into Daniel's ear as the male clutched onto his shirt, tears running down his face.

"He's played you for two years, you did well." Woojin plays with Daniel's hair as the male starts to quieten down.

They stay still for another ten minutes before Woojin realizes that Daniel has cried himself to sleep.

Woojin rocks him for another few minutes before placing him on the bed properly before he goes to dispose the tissues and change his stained shirt.

He sighs as he sees the sight of Daniel curled up on his bed. He's always been strong, so strong.

He can't believe that someone who cheat on someone so beautiful, and so patient.

Woojin reminds himself that Daniel is healing, and that he shouldn't anything that would force him.

No matter how much he loves Daniel, he knows that Daniel isn't in the right mind now.
If Daniel accepts him now, it's just because Woojin has helped him, no because he loves him back.

But he will wait, even if he has to do it til the day he dies.

Okay, so this isn't the final ending. But I don't know how to continue. I plan to write another version of this but in Woojin's perspective. And if it turns out well, I'll do one of seongwoo's. The next update will probably be a summary and then I'll get started on woojin's POV. :)
But for now, I'll wait until this has more reads, maybe a few hundred, then I'll make a decision. I hope that you've enjoyed the story that I somehow managed to come up with in a week. For now, I'll be working on some fluff because I'm too angsty.