there's no more rain.

"Hey, remember this place?" Daniel smiles as he stepped out the car.

"This, this is where I asked you out." Daniel can hear the smile in seongwoo's voice as he sat down on the grass.

He takes out two rolls of kimbap as seongwoo sits down next to him. "Remember when you skipped school and dragged me here instead."

Daniel smiles as he takes a bite. The memorize were nostalgic. And Daniel misses when everything was much simpler.

"And you managed to tame a stray cat." Seongwoo retorts, eating and pulling grass out.

"Well its not my fault if cats like me more than they like you." Daniel cocks his eyebrow and brushes his hair.

"Yeah and it totally was not because you had tuna."

--

"You still suck at basketball." Daniel smirks. Seongwoo just rolled his eyes in respond.

"The basketballs here are deflated, yours are pumped fully." He points out.

Daniel shrugs and pushes seongwoo over. "Fine, then we switch and see who still wins."

Seongwoo smirked and they swiped their cards, waiting for the basketballs to come into reach.

Daniel still wins.

Seongwoo pulls Daniel over to a claw machine. "Remember when we saw two wartotle plushies and we got them? Wonder where they are now."

Daniel gulps as he remembers that the plushie is still on his bedside table.

Seongwoo manages to win a squirtle.

"Here you go!" Seongwoo holds out the squirtle, looking at Daniel with a spark in his eyes as if everything was normal, which was an obvious lie.

Daniel reaches for it.

"Wow, thanks." Daniel smiles and looks up. But it is wiped off when he realizes that seongwoo is staring at his hand, or more specifically, his wrist.

Daniel clears his throat to get seongwoo's attention, and pulls down his sweater sleeve further. "Let's go to the last place."