Chapter 2: Coma...

BILL

Everything turned black..... It's like a never-ending abyss..... It's like the mindscape.... I hate it... I hate it here... I need Dipper... His warm brown eyes... His warm touch.... His warm lips... I need him.... I need.... Him...

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes to see a baby blue ceiling... I looked at my right and saw Mabel and Pacifica...

"Ma...bel...?" I said as she looked at me and gasped.

"Bill!!" She said as she went to me, Pacifica following her.

"Where am I?" I said as Pacifica spoke up.

"In the hospital, you floating dorito... The doctor said you'd wakeup in a few days and will be back to normal in no time.... But Dipper..... " Pacifica looked past me as I did as well. My eyes widened up a bit to see Dipper lying in the hospital bed, unconscious, and with a bandage on his head....

What the heck is going on here...?!

" the doctor said that he is under, for who knows how long.... His brain was really swollen when both of you were found near the gate of the international airport... He had to go through surgery when both of you were rushed to the hospital...." Mabel said sadly...

Something inside of me... Broke...

How... Is this even possible...?

If he dies... I didn't even get to say 'it' to him....

I'm the worst....

Tears fell from my eyes as I cover my face with my eyes, sobbing slightly.....

"M-Mable... Pacifica.... Can you go out for now. Not that. I'll take care of Dipper...." I said as they both knew what I mean, they left the room.... I walk towards Dipper and place my hand on top of his... They're still warm....

I started to sing a song that different light ever since I sang it to him... (At the top of the page)

Lost in your mind

I wanna to know

Am i losing my mind?

Never let me go

If this night is not forever

At least we are together

I know I'm not alone

Anywhere, whenever

Apart, but still together

I know I'm not alone

Unconscious mind

I'm wide awake

Wanna feel one last time

Take my pain away

Is this night is not forever

At least we are together

I know I'm not alone

Anywhere, whenever

Apart, but still together

I know I'm not alone

I'm not alone, I'm not alone

I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone

I'm not alone, I'm not alone

I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone

-----------------------------------------------------------

After singing.... I kissed his cheek and cried myself to sleep with one thing on my mind.......

"Why didn't I say those words to hin before...?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author-

What do you guys think about this so far..? What do you think Bill should've told Dipper from the very start?

Anyways, thank you for reading! Comment, Vote, Follow!