Chapter 3: A Decision

A/N: Hi Guys! so, im gonna warn you, there will be BillDip action in this chapter.... I'm bad with ratings so i guess I'm going to rate this M for Mature content... There wont be any lemon because I give out warnings like that in the Chapter title..... I will put up markings indicating that, that will be the scene you either skip or continue reading...... Thank You~!

-----------------------------------------------------------

BILL

A few weeks have passed after i knew that Dipper has a coma.... My rehab is done and I was finally out of the hospital...

I missed Dipper....

His smile......

His warmth.....

His love....

His everything.....

I finally had the decision to wake him up inside his head.... All I need to do is find his subconscience and tell it to wake him up right? That simple.... I told this to Mabel as she nodded her head almost immediately when I asked her for permission.

"Please, do anything to wake up my brother..... I need him as much as you do.... So go ahead...." Mabel said, filled with desperate emotions and her voice and in her face...

And so..... I went in......

-----------------------------------------------------------

I entered Dipper's mind and found a lot of bookshelves.....

His mind is like his personality, so easy to read....

There are about 20 bookshelves in each one is labeled different categories like....

'Summer Memories'

'School Day Memories'

....And there's one thing that caught my eye.....

"BILL" I read out loud as a chuckled a bit.... I heard flipping of pages of a book behind me is. I wasn't alone. I turned my head is on Dipper... wait..... DIPPER?!

"Di....pper..?" I said as he looked at me, closed the book he was flipping through and smiled gently

"Hello, Bill...." He said... I quickly turned and hugged him.

"I missed you as well Bill...."he said....

--------READ AT YOUR OWN RISK---------

I pulled away and kissed him on the lips gently as he kissed back immdiately after. I turned us around and pinned him to the bookshelf as he dropped the book he was holding a wrecked his arms around my neck, pulling us closer...

"Mnh... B-Bill" Dipper moaned which gave me the opportunity to put my tongue inside his mouth... Dipper gas and moon to guess again... I pulled away as he gave me a confused look as I chuckled a bit....

------SORRY IF IT'S TO SHORT (T-T)------

"Why did you stop..?" he questioned.

"It's better when you're comsious, yes? Besides, I need to wake you up from your coma.." I said as he got flusterd and nodded his head a little...

"I'll try to wake myself up.... You must get out already, I am waiting for you on the flip side.." he said as he winked at me and I chuckled.

"See ya..." I said in a seductive manner as he chuckled

"And I you.... I love you, Cipher..." he then replied, still giggling.

"I love you too Pinetree..."

I finally said it.... I finally said 'I love you' to him! I went out of his mind and in the hospital. Mabel, Pacifica, and the two Stans we're there as well...

Dipper stirred as I got happy... He woke up! Though, shouldn't Ibe more happier..? His eyes are dull and cold when he opened them.... He turned towards us and gave a poker face.....

What... The... Actual... Hell....?

Something isnt right here.....

His questions to us was cold and filled with nothingness that it broke my heart.......
                             "Who.... Are.... You...
People...? Do... I... Know... You?