Chapter 10: Luring Mabel Pines

AUTHOR

As tomorrow comes, Chris got his plan up and going. He waited for the perfect moment to set his plan into final motion.... Mabel, Dipper, and Bill
are at the porch doing 'Expectation vs Reality'. As crazy as it sounds, Bill literally showed pictures and holograms of his chosen topics (with MAGIC!)

"What a show off..... He is depending on his powers too much" he mumbled to himself he kept his distance at about 20 meters, knowing that Bill is what he calls a 'know it all'.

A few hours passed and both Bill and Dipper went into town to run some errands that Grunkle Stan told then to get. Chris took this as an opportunity and went up to Mabel.

'I hope this works...' Chris thought to himself

"Hey Mabel! How are you?" Chris then says which slightly scared the older Pines Twin. Mable turned around and saw him on the other side of the fence. She walked up to him and waved.

"Hey Chris! I'm fine... It's been a while since you've visited.... I believe after Dipper did his rehab correct?" she said as Chris nodded.

"Yup, that's right.... Also....." he said then looked at the left then at the right to see if there are any bypassers around to find none and slightly leaned over Mabel.

"I saw Bill flirting with some girl a few weeks back...... From the time to pair was still having his Rehabilitation... It will volunteer nurse looked like an 18 year old... I saw them getting we're close to each other a few days about.... 2-3 days ago I think?" Chris said as Mabel eyes widen with shock.

"Wha-what.... The.... Hell......?" she said with disbelief in her tone.

MABEL

This is not happening right? I mean, Bill loves Dipper to the point that he is willing to die for him... They both need each other like breathing air..... Chris can't be serious... right? Right?!

"Are you sure that it was Bill with the girl? Maybe it someone else that looked like him..... I mean c'mon, he has got abnormally super bright blond hair that hair dyes can't even make it that bright!!

"Sorry Mabel, but there was also a floating tophat too...." Chris said sadly to me. I felt like killing Bill.... He has hell to fix things. But..... I still need proof....

"So Mabel, I was wondering if you could team up with me and tell Dipper that his boyfriend is a huge cheater" Chris said to me as he shrugged.

"I still need the evidence though... Do you have evidence that Bill is indeed cheating on Dipper?" I said trying to be intimidating as humanly possible.... He nodded and sighed and showed me a photo in his cell that Bill is indeed with the girl im the cafe being close... The 18-year old looking girl is clinging onto him while Bill is putting his arms on the chair, eyes closed.

"Chris, dont mind me giving him hell okay?" I said, agreeing with his offer from a few minutes back.

"Sure, I don't mind..." He replied smirking.

CHRIS

Things are finally set! Now.... Time to destroy that demon I made a wreckless deal with and get my Dipper back.....

  YOU'RE FINALLY WITNESSING MY WRATH BILL CIPHER..... PREPARE TO FEEL HELL